He texted Thirsty, pretending to be Lucious.

Hakeem: I'll handle it. Text me the address.

He did. Now all Hakeem needed was Lucious' gun. He knew Lucious slept with it next to his bed, so he quickly found it. He also grabbed Lucious' car keys and then left the house undetected.

He hopped in Lucious' car and started it, but someone banged on the window, making him jump like crazy. It was Jamal.

"Open the door!" Jamal demanded.

He let Jamal in. "What the hell are you doing?!"

"I was on my way from the kitchen to the guest room, but I saw you leave the house, so I followed you. Where are you going?"

"To Blake," Hakeem said.

"Blake?"

"Yup. Thirsty finally found him."

"So why is dad not here...?" Jamal saw the gun in his lap. "Oh god. Don't tell me you're about to handle Blake yourself."

"I am."

"Are you crazy? You can't kill someone, Hakeem!"

"Why not? He tried to kill our sister!" Hakeem argued. "So if you have a problem with this, you can get out!"

Jamal shook his head. "I'm not about to let you do this alone."

"Good. Buckle up and shut up."

"One sec!" Jamal quickly got out of the car and ran into the house. He came back with black gloves on. "All set!"

Hakeem just rolled his eyes and drove to the address Thirsty sent.

-

Hakeem and Jamal were parked down the block from where Blake was. They saw him too.

Jamal spoke. "Well, there he is. You sure you wanna do this?"

"We already came all this way. There's no turning back now." Hakeem grabbed the gun and got out of the car. Jamal followed his lead, and they walked right up to Blake. He didn't even see them coming.

Hakeem cleared his throat, and Blake looked up at them. He was shocked. "Oh, look who it is. The Lyon brothers."

"And look who it is. The white devil," Jamal dissed.

Blake chuckled. "I guess you guys are mad about what I did."

That was an understatement. "Hell yeah, we're mad! Ro is in a coma because of you!"

"Well, isn't she lucky? That wasn't my goal. I wanted her dead."

Hakeem tightened his grip around the gun because he was really gonna pop him!

"Stop with the lethal glare, Hakeem. You ain't scaring me," Blake said.

Hakeem pulled out the gun and shoved it in his face. "You scared now?!"

He was scared. "Woah! Calm your little ass down!"

"I ain't calming shit! You got me fucked up right about now!"

Blake pleaded to Jamal. "You're really gonna let him shoot me, Jamal?!"

"We aren't friends, so yeah."

Blake spoke with a shaky voice. "Yeah we aren't, but me and you are, Hakeem! We're best friends!"

Hakeem corrected him. "We stopped being best friends when you cheated on my sister. We stopped being best friends when you tried to hurt my girl. Then you shot Ro and made her go into a coma, and who knows if she's ever gonna wake up? So no, we ain't best friends. You ain't nothing to me but another opp."

Blake scowled. "So that's it? You're gonna kill me in cold blood?"

"Yeah, because no one fucks with a Lyon. Especially not Ro. So any last words, motherfucker?"

Blake decided to diss him. "Yeah. That girl was right about you. You really are daddy's little girl."

Hakeem shot him in the fucking head after that. Fuck him and Freda!

Jamal had to look away, but he slowly looked at Blake's dead body. "I can't believe you just did that."

Hakeem spoke with no care whatsoever. "Someone had to." His phone starting ringing and it was Cookie calling. That alarmed them. "Why the hell is Ma calling?!" Hakeem's heart dropped. "Oh shit, does she know?!"

"She can't know. She's not here."

"But!-"

"Just answer the damn phone, Hakeem!"

So he answered. "H-hey, Ma."

Cookie spoke urgently. "You all need to get down to the hospital right now!"

"Why?"

"Your sister just woke up!"

Jamal was happy as shit. "For real?!"

"Yes! Get down here!" Then she hung up.

Jamal and Hakeem looked at each other happily. "Is this really happening? Ro really woke up?!"

Jamal let out a happy laugh. "Yeah! But it's kinda weird how she woke up as soon as Blake died."

"Yeah, that's creepy. But come on, we gotta go!"

Hakeem began to run towards the car, but Jamal grabbed him. "Wait! What about the body?!"

"What about it?"

"We can't leave it here, Hakeem! We gotta hide it!" Jamal warned.

"Man, we don't got time for that! We gotta go!"

"Hakeem-"

"Let's go!"

And then they ran back to Lucious' car and drove to the hospital.