"We weren't even trying to keep things a secret during our fashion week trip." I lick my bottom lip. "You know that I was supposed to fly out to London for fashion week but I dropped out so I could focus on my new house."

"I'm still waiting for you to invite me over." He gives me a suggestive smile. "How does it feel to own your first home?"

"It's a weird feeling because the only home that I really knew was my father's home in Brazil. My sisters and I used to own a townhouse in New York for some years before selling it since we weren't the biggest fans of the city." I pause for a moment. "Living at home kept me grounded even though I spend most of the year on the road so it will be nice to lay down my own roots."

"Buying your first home is always a weird one because you want it to be perfect but there's so much that goes into making a house a home."

I nod my head in agreement, "I'm still planning to do Paris and Milan fashion week."

"Do you want me to come with?" Joel asks and I shrug my shoulders. "My schedule is free for the next couple of weeks so if you want to do a world tour then I'm down."

Fashion week was always the big fashion event that my sisters and I would always be present for but lately it seems like an afterthought to them. Mila was the first sister to stop attending the shows abroad and Jenna soon followed with her work commitments so only the full time models would participate in these shows.

None of my sisters will be attending the ones abroad so I will be attending with my dad and maybe my brothers will attend as guests. It's surreal not to have my sisters there and somewhat hurtful as this was the one event that we were always present for but times have changed. 

---

IrinaShayk: Mask on

IrinaShayk: Mask on

4,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

"Irina, look this way."

I place my hands at my side as I stare back at the paparazzi who are photographing my every movement. 

"Senorita." My mother sashays her way over to me before embracing me in a loving hug and I give her a small smile as we pull apart. "You are far too grumpy for a twenty one year old."

"Mom..." I swat her hand away as she goes to touch my face. "I'm working."

"Yeah, mom." Joe makes his presence known and I playfully roll my eyes. "Batman is working."

"And I still look better than you." I hit back as he gestures to thick eyeliner that I'm sporting. 

"You're as basic as they come." He waves me off and my face falls. "You should worn a necklace or threw some earrings on because the only thing you're serving is death."

Our mom slaps the back of his head, "Watch yourself."

Joe and I look the most alike when it comes down to our sibling with our strong facial features and fair skin

Joe and I look the most alike when it comes down to our sibling with our strong facial features and fair skin. Everyone assumes that we get along the best but up until recently, we did not have a relationship outside of family related stuff.

"Linda." Joe kisses my cheek which sparks a lot of attention from the cameramen who are not used to seeing me interact with my family members in a playful way.

I push him away, "You're an idiot."

"As long as I am your favorite idiot." He winks at me and it makes me feel weird on the inside. It took me two decades to form a relationship with my own brothers which is insane because we spent a lot of our time locked up in our family home.

"Seeing you guys laugh and joke with eachother makes me so happy." Mom smiles proudly. "I know that the household is full of characters but all I've ever wanted was for all of my children to get along."

I embrace my mother in a hug because I know that she is an affectionate person. She has done her very best to ensure that we all felt welcomed and loved in our household which is hard because there was eleven children. 

My mother made it a mission to get to know us all individually and make sure that she was as physically present as she could be. If we had dance shows or football matches then she was there despite her active career as an actress.

"Awe, I love you guys."