THE FOUR - WAY TECHNIQUE - Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Ayeye ayeye aur apna kismat baniye... Winning prize 10,000 Rupees..."
This caught my attention. Since it was cooking I went up and signed for it.

It felt a bit weird as the person who was shouting put up a creepy smile on seeing me , but I didnt care.

A task was assigned to everyone of us. Each one of us had to make Pasta within 60 minutes. It felt like a joke to me but also felt suspicious... Y would someone offer ten thousand rupees just for making pasta !?

I started cooking without any further delay and it took only 30 mins... I was done , and so was every one else...

Two people covered in complete black formals came and took up everyone's dish for tasting.
They took one dish after another but did not give any judgment nor did they have any expression on their faces...
It was a matter of time before they came to taste my dish ; They took the first bite and broke into praises

"Wow... Fabulous... I haven't eaten a better pasta than this..."
Everyone was looking at me in awe. I knew that I cooked well but this seemed unrealistic... I hadn't even put the proportionate amount of salt and spices , intentionally... I had a suspicious feeling from the beginning and now it was confirmed... There was definitely something wrong with this setup. I raised my voice to protest

"Sir , I..."
"Say nothing young man... U r the true gem of the cooking world.."
"This is..."
"We hv been searching for u only... Since u hv won this competition u will b awarded with the prize money and..."
"This is absolutely fake... I don't want ur prize money... Tell me who r u..." I said in a serious voice.
"And also u hv the opportunity to become the head chef to our resort..."
"I want an... Wait... What !? Head chef ? Resort ? Wai...wait... R u guys from the Ryankoi Enterprise ?" I questioned realizing all this was previously planned...
"Yes sir we r... And by winning this competition u hv to become our head chef." They said trying to reason with me.
Everyone in the surrounding was looking at the scene , confused.
"Excuse me... U had mentioned about the winning prize money but not about any condition like this..."
"We didnt but it was already written on the poster." They said indicating the poster that was set up in front.
I scanned it from top to bottom and finally found the writing at the bottom near the end. It was so small that I couldn't even figure out all the words...
"How do u call that written !? Its barely visible...."
"But we did include it and by winning this competition u hv to agree to this term as well..."
"I don't want ur prize money. Distribute it among the other participants... Anyways the judging was a partial one..." I started to make my move , out from the place when they called back...

"For distributing this money among the other participants , u need to accept our offer..."
"Ahh... With just how many reasons hv u guys come to persuade me !?"
"We can bring up a thousand if necessary..." One of them said with a creepy smile...
"Ok.. Give me the money..."
"Huh !? Do u give up ? Well if thats the case u need to also agree to our offer... Do you agree !?" They said thinking they hv succeeded in convincing me...
"Just give it..."
They seemed hesitant at first but then slowly handed me money...

As soon as the notes touched my skin , I quickly ran to where the other participants were standing , handing it one of them said "Distribute it among urselves..." and then started to run in the opposite direction towards the main road...

I could hear the people shouting behind
"Hey! Hey u cannot go like this... U hv to agree to our offer if u hv taken the money..."
I shouted back at them with a mischievous smile , standing at the edge of the footpath
"I never said I would accept the offer as well..."

I heard them making sounds of disappointment and ran away to the other side of the road...

Priyanka's Side :