1♧First Stop

Clarison gazed out in the black plains as she ignored the fighting Ophiron and Tamata made on who would drive after Natalie. They were sitting in a a old beat up truck as Dreyar and Tephora sat in the back laughing. Dreyar slid down a window they made to connect the back and the front together, and poked in," Guys, can we go to the beach? Tephora said its not very far from here."

Ophiron paused in his fighting," Sure. We don't have any thing to do anyways."

Natalie suddenly stopped in the middle of the road causing every body in the truck to lurch up in their seat,"HEY, NATALIE!"

Natalie didn't spoke a word as she pointed up, to reveal a black midnight sky, with twinkling lights here and there. Everybody scrambled out to clamour the stars with Dreyar and Tephora. Tephora sighed breathlessly," The beach guys, it looks awesome at night."

Clarison trudged back into the passenger seat next to Tephora who knew the beach's location best, inserted the key as the engine rumbled. Tamata and Ophiron jumped in the back as Natalie and Dreyar used the roof as to lay down and rest.
______________
Tephora was the first to rise to see the tides come in and out from their little camp on the cliffs as she listened to some of the boys snored and laughed. Her attire was simple yet was used too many times; black hoodie over white tanktop, black fuzzy leggings with black and gray scuffed up converses.

"Hey. You're not another Erza right?"

Tephora spun around to see Natalie in her pajamas looking sleepy yet amused by the fact that Tephora has used the habit both her and the anime's redhead always do: be in order and on time. The girls laughed as they remembersd the old times they had when life was easier.

The silence was broken with a highpitched scream and a few snickers, Tephora and Natalie shook their heads and began to walk back in their camp.
______________________
"OPHIRON! I WILL KILL YOU!"

Clarison snarled as she pulled out the seaweed in her hair, glaring at the said name snickering. Tamata was holding back his laughs like Natalie and Dreyar was. But Tephora sighed and pulled Clarison back from strangling Ophiron to death," Clarison. Calm down."

Natalie stood up and pulled out her phone," Damn guys, who wanna eat a IHOP?"

Everybody turned to Ophiron who bought money along wheb they ran away; $278. He sighed as he trudged out of the camp and into the beat up truck while he waited as the others took down their makeshift camp.

Natalie and Dreyar took the back and Tephora jumped into the driver's seat while Tamata and Clarison settled on the roof.
___________________
"We're going on a trip in our favorite rocketship, flying through the sky~"

Ophiron sang along the road as the others facepalmed in frustation, they maybe running away but it doesn't mean that they changed their personalities. Clarison had enough and whacked Ophriron's head. He was about to respond with a punch but Dreyar's voice spoke up," Guys, we made it."

Tamata's 'FINALLY!' xan be heard in the truck as the girls burst into giggles. They jumped out of the truck and began to walk into IHOP....