#1st Entry(쌈빵)

🧚‍♀️🍑
#SsamBbang #쌈빵

"We should take a break" A girl with blonde hair spoke looking at the girl infront, unreadable face.

"What?" The taller girl spoke feeling deflated.

"Unnie, you heard me"

"No Hitoma, Please" the older begged, making a puppy eyes- that their friends find it amusing yet disgusting, and also always made the Tochigi bread-lover girl soft but this time it's an exception.

"Unnie we've been playing this since earlier" Hitomi groans, rolling her eyes.

"Bu-" Before Chaewon managed to continue Hitomi interrupt her.

"No more playing for now, if you won't stop no more kisses for a week, you want that?" With a smirk Hitomi can only chuckles in her mind seeing the defeated Kim Chaewon. She's sure do get a hold of the fairy only her though.

With a loud sigh Chaewon shook her head turning off the computer.

"Now I stopped will you give me a kiss?" Chaewon softly spoke looking forward to the latter but Hitomi-

"No" She even made a cross arms shooking her head.

"What?I already did what you wanted, I stoppe-" Chaewon got interrupt again but this time isn't words came out from the latter, A chaste kiss made Kim Chaewon shut up from her blabber.

Both flushed so flustered, as Chaewon froze her heart's beating faster because of the sudden action that the latter did, and Hitomi looking down because of embarrassment while blushing mess because of her action too.

"Ohh!!Hitoma" Chaewon Smiles widely hugging the latter who's now burying her face at the older's chest.

After a while both didn't speak only inhaling of oxygen and exhaling carbon dioxide- their breaths, hearts beating faster can be heard from the two a comfortable silence for them.

"히토마야 정말 사랑해" Chaewon whispers, kissing Hitomi's crowns tightly hugging the younger burying her face on the latter's hair, waiting for the younger's replies she already know what the reply is but she want to hear it soundly. Let her, let our Chaewonnie be

After a while Hitomi didn't answer just keep burying her face thinking she might made herself embarrass again, to her girlfriend but she knows Chaewon won't mind about her being embarrassed infront...but still she's not used to be embarrassed especially infront of her girlfriend... Hitomi's thinking world broke-

when Chaewon's stomach growls that made her chuckle while Chaewon is now scratching her nape feeling embarrassed.

"Unnie that's the cue, why you needed to stop playing" Hitomi pulled out from the hug (after she recalled herself to be more proper.) unwillingly but also she need to cook for them it's almost 8 and yet both of them still haven't eating because of that game, and yes for the both of them she is the only one who cooks, she swears she won't let Chaewon enters their kitchen to cook only cause the latter might burn the place down after what happened last time but that's another event- let's back to them shall we?

Chaewon groans answering the latter even that's isn't a question after all, added that the latter pulled out from their hug. Hitomi walks away also without forgetting to give the latter a peck on the lips and-

"나도 사랑해 채원이" Hitomi winks disappearing towards the kitchen
Chaewon smiles contentedly.

So this is my first entry for my very own Iz*One ships and....

#HappySoftestSsamBbangDay

-it's short but enjoy:>