" It's really good" jisoo compliment herself after taking bite of Japchae. " Jisooyaa when you gonna tell your parents about us" he asked while eating. "I planned to tell them tomorrow though...but you know I am too shy, although I know they will accept us,still I am shy"jisoo replied honestly. "Ohh... don't worry we will tell them together okk" taehyung say assuring her as he's with her, on which jisoo nodded happily.

After dinner both spend time on talking on random stuff's and work related too and in middle of it jisoo felt asleep as she's tired after her long day, taehyung pick her up into her bedroom and cover her with blanket. " Good night my Jisooyaa... I hope you will not batter me tomorrow" taehyung whisper slowly and chuckles before leaving her house, he wanted to stay there but jisoo doesn't want her parents to see him here until she tell them about them...

Taehyung return back to his home as he didn't come here from that night, he's still angry on his appa about his sudden proposal to get engaged with Sana. Thankfully his father is not here today for bickering with him as he's went out of town with his best friend and on of the investor Mr. James, Sana's dad...

" Taehyung where where you" he's mom asked me worriedly.
" Mom, I am with Jisoo...my girlfriend" he replied plainly.
" Taehyung are you still mad at your appa" she asked him nervously while sitting beside him who was sitting on couch in his room. " Mom, you know very well too, that I like not only like, I love jisoo still you all planned such things, if you didn't want her as your daughter in law then why you both agreed on first place, why you say you both didn't had any problem with it, why mom...why all of sudden dad wanted me to engaged with Sana" taehyung answer honestly. " Taehyung... I too didn't know why your appa take such decision all of sudden, when he tell me I was shocked too...but don't worry I am always with you, I will support you and your love" he's mom said and hug his son, she only wants her son's and daughter to be happy and healthy...

" Thank you eomma...eomma will you come with me to meet her parents" taehyung asked at hug his mom back. " I will." Mrs. Kim, taehyung's mom replied...

Jisoo woke up as usual earlier she went to washroom and get freshen up. " Oh my god...who is she" jisoo say pointing herself into the mirror with annoying  face.

who is she" jisoo say pointing herself into the mirror with annoying  face

" Wait... isn't she's me, but who did this... TAEHYUNG"she say to herself looking carefully into mirror. " If this didn't get off by washing,then I swear I will not let taehyung go this time " she say to herself and wash her face roughly trying to remove the drawing drawn by her naughty boyfriend yesterday before leaving her home. He marked her face like a cat with black marker( imagine it...as I didn't get any pic of it😂😂).

After half hour of struggle she successfully removed those maker's mark and get freshen up, she where a casual attire and cook down breakfast as her parents will come soon...

After preparing breakfast she put them on dinning table and went towards the door which was ringing continuously. " Eomma appa,welcome back " she said and hug her parents happily.
" What take you that long" her mom asked who was looking tired yeah she's tired after her long flight from Daegu. " Just come in first, I know you are hungry and tired, I prepared breakfast for you both" jisoo replied and pulled them in. " Ohh...my jisoo is grown up, I can't believe she leave alone whole two weeks" her dad said and pat his lovely daughter head lightly.

" Eomma, appa, I want to tell you something" jisoo said nervously. " What happened, everything's fine...did something happen when we are not here" her mom asked her worriedly.
" Yeah, everything is fine...it's just, I...I am dating someone" jisoo replied nervously. " Ohh...you are dating...WHAT you are dating, my daughter is dating, are you sure, did I heard anything wrong" her mom say in disbelief, as it's too new too her, she to knew her daughter didn't date anyone, nor she invite any boy in her house, although she's extrovert and bubbly girl she never thought of dating and all. " Hey, don't over react, why can't my daughter date, she's grown up now...btw jisoo who is he, what did he do" her dad asked her changing his mood...

Jisoo tell them about Taehyung and his family, jisoo was true her parents are free and frank with her, because they trust there daughter and loves her more than anything... " So, when you gonna invite him, I wanted to meet him...I want to know is he capable enough to take care of my lovely daughters or not" her dad speak up in serious tone and chuckles when saw his daughters reaction which was scary because of his words.
" Appa, don't you do anything to him" she say and hug her appa.
" You, both father and daughter always leave me alone, didn't I agree with you" her mom said in dramatic way and hug those father and daughter duo...

" Mr. Kim I hope you will convince your younger son to get married with my daughter, if not you know very well what will gonna happen" a man in fifties say to other man who seems like taehyung's father. " I know, I will convince him" that other man replied nervously.....