" Ohh...so sweet of you, sorry you have to wait that long" jisoo replied happily with her sweet smile the key reason which attracts him most and take the bouquet from his hand. " Anything for my Jisooyaa" taehyung reclaim sweetly." But why this sudden surprise...does something happen" she asked. " Can't I surprise my girlfriend without reason." Taehyung replied sweetly and pat her head.

" Where you want to go" taehyung asked jisoo who was sitting on passenger sit in his car humming some songs. " I want to go to home" jisoo replied simply. " Why, I thought you wanted to go somewhere else." taehyung asked confusedly while focusing on road. " I wanted to cook for you today, and eomma and appa are not home yet, so let's spend some time together" jisoo replied happily,as she learn new dishes from her mom." Ohh... What you wanna cook, did you learn new dishes" taehyung asked as he knows whenever she learn new things she always wanted to show and cook for him. " Yeah, I learn how to cook Japchae and Kimchi stew." Jisoo replied happily...

Jisoo and Taehyung arrived at Jisoo home, jisoo went into her room to change into some comfy clothes, taehyung on other hand sitting comfortably on living room couch playing some games on his phone.

" Taehyung, what you want to eat, what should I cook for you" jisoo asked him as soon as she come down from hr room

" Taehyung, what you want to eat, what should I cook for you" jisoo asked him as soon as she come down from hr room. " Anything you wanted to cook, I will eat anything as far as my Jisooyaa cooked it" taehyung replied and wink at her on which jisoo blush lightly and slap his arm lightly. " You know how to falter me" jisoo say and went into kitchen for cooking.

She was cooking dinner for them, while taehyung get bored of games, he then roam around looking at her house, as he's it's first time here, whenever they had free time they always spend at taehyung's apartment or other places. As jisoo didn't tell her parents yet, not because she fears her parents will not accept them but because she's too shy as she never date anyone and taehyung is first boy who enter her home, although Jimin to come but only with Rose...

" Taehyung..." Jisoo call him from kitchen as she finish cooking dinner. " Taehyung...dinner is ready" jisoo called him again as he didn't replied first. " I am coming" taehyung replied and went towards kitchen where Jisoo was preparing plates. " Where where you" jisoo asked. " I am just roaming around" he replied and take sit opposite to her. " Ohh...btw how's it looking" jisoo asked nervously as she cook Japchae first time. " It's looking great" taehyung replied and then take a bite of Japchae. " It's delicious, you are really good chef Jisooyaa" taehyung compliment her on her cooking. " Really..." Jisoo asked nervously on which taehyung nodded showing his world famous boxy smile.

" Jisoo asked nervously on which taehyung nodded showing his world famous boxy smile