𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ━ tree guy

Start from the beginning

The group looked at her without moving a muscle, and when it was time they all followed Dr. Bailey out of the room.

"O'Malley, reschedule her surgery for tomorrow and get her a psych consult", Dr. Webber instructed him as soon as they were out of the door.

"Yes, sir!"

The Chief of Surgery slowly walked away form them before he spun back around, "And no more food deliveries!"

"Yes, sir!"

Dr. Bailey started to walk away too, filling out the chart in her hands. Cristina nudged Meredith into the side before the blonde looked over at George with a expecting face expression.

The man rolled with his eyes before the group quickly followed after the Surgeon.

"So, um- Dr. Bailey-"

"Surgeons don't say 'um' O'Malley, you want to be a surgeon, learn to speak like one", Dr. Bailey immediately lectured the man, while she continuing her walk.

"Look, he wants you to talk to the Chief about Izzie. See if she can come back", Alex interrupted O'Malley impatient while they all stopped in the middle of the hallway.

George interrupted the man besides him again, "She's just baking, a lot of baking. And it seems like a waste for all her talent and medical skills to go into muffins. We just thought you'd be willing to-"

Dr. Bailey had slowly turned towards them, "Stop-talking." She gave them a dark look and continued walking again.

"Yes, ma'am."

Brianna and Meredith exchanged a intimidated look before the quickly followed after her together with the other's.

"Well, Good morning. Benjamin, Ruth", Dr. Shepherd greeted the patient as he dashed in, smiling charmingly.

"Good morning, Dr. Shepherd."

"It dosen't feel like a very good morning to me. I have to have brain surgery today. Pretty scary. Plus my sister is nervous. When she gets nervous, she sweats and the windows in here don't open, so it's pretty rank", the male patient stated as he stared at his blanket.

His sister looked down in shame, "Benjamin."

"Was I rude, Ruthie?", the man immediately questioned her, seemingly regretting that he said that.

"Let's just let the doctors talk."

Cristina started to introduce the patient, "Benjamin O'Leary, 32. In for the removal of a brain tumor that is pressing on his frontal temporal lobe. Clearly, it's affecting his impuls control."

"It makes me say everything I think, which apparently is annoying." Benjamin's gaze shifted from Derek to Cristina, "This doctor looks annoyed, anyway. Although it's hard to tell 'cause she always has kind of a pinched, uptight look on her face."

George snickered from behind Dr. Bailey and Brie wacked him lightly over the head.

"Am I annoying you? It's fine."

"You can't say it's fine. He doesn't perceive sarcasms or irony. If he's annoying you, you have to tell him", his sister told the Interns as she looked at her brother.

Benjamin gave his sister a questioning look, "Maybe I am not annoying her, Ruthie."

"No, you are", Cristina told the patient blankly, which made Dr. Bailey immediately put her into place. "Dr. Yang!"

"He asked", Cristina said as she looked at Miranda innocently. "Okay, Benjamin, Dr. Yang- pinched and annoyed as she may be- is gonna prep you for today's surgery. Do you have any questions for me?"