Oneshot 8. [My Prince]

Start from the beginning

I watched the white carriage with some light blue details arrive that  slowly came to a stop.

First came out a tall and handsome boy, he was around my age. He has eagle like eyes and a sharp jawline. Muscular and wore a white suit, with light blue details.

More guards piled out and finally, my fiance would come out. It had always been weird, the guards and assistants would always come out before the royals.

For safety I suppose.

There came out a living angel. Red hair slightly parted, showing off his forehead a little. His image was different, instead of a manly aura, he had more of an innocent and child like one. He had honey-like, smooth skin, beautiful deep, doe eyes, reminding me of a bambi. A pointed nose and a pair of heart-shaped lips. He wore the purest white coat, with golden designs, the complete opposite of what I was wearing now. High waisted pants showing off his long, slim legs, and a small waist. He was tall for sure, but he was so beautiful.

I didn't know what love at first sight meant, but if I had to look at this beauty forever, I'm certainly in love. The angel looked around before locking eyes with mine. He gave a shy smile, god he looked so beautiful. Suddenly, his assistant, I'm assuming, came up beside him, and whispered something in his ears. The prince giggled a little, oh did I want to hear that for the rest of my life.

The duo came towards my parents first, the prince bowed with sincerity and came to me. He then bowed again, lending his hand out, opting for me to shake it. Now that I was seeing him up close, he really did look ethereal. A diamond for sure. I was a bit dazed before I shook his hands. I noticed that his pretty hands also adorned multiple rings. And I looked further into his features, noticing that his eyes sparkled under the Sun's light. He also had a silver dangle star earing. That look was definitely illegal.

The party went on for I don't know how long as I could only pay attention to the angel that was always laughing and giggling with who's that guy? I didnt catch his name. But something boiled inside of me, I dont know what it is, but I didnt like it. I think I stared for too long because Jake had to nudge me to catch my attention.

"Bro he probably thinks you're a creep now. Stop staring at him like that!" Jake whisper shouted. All I could do was just nod.

I will get my alone time with that angel.

Just before the party was about to end, I walked up to my angel. My strides long and full of confidence.

"May I have this dance?" I bravely asked, lending my hand out, waiting for the boy to take it. Heeseung looked stunned for a minute before his soothing soft voice replied with a "Yes, you may."

I brought the slightly more petite male to the dance floor and placed my hand on his waist and held his hand with the other. He too, placed his hand on my shoulder and clasped our hands together.

I intensely stared into his beautiful bambi eyes as a red hue creeped up his face. He avoided eye contact with me and I tried so hard not to coo at him.

"Heeseung, follow me..." I whispered slowly. He nodded his head as I pulled him by his hand.

Author nim P.O.V

Sunghoon pulled Heeseung along to his garden. It was a wonderful sight to see.
The setting sun, a beautiful ombre of warm colours, the roses and flowers surrounding them made the extra touch to it. A soft gush of wind passed by them, making Heeseung's parted hair flow gently.

"The view is beautiful here.." Heeseung softly said as he admired the sunset. "Yeah, it really is." Sunghoon agreed, only looking at Heeseung.

Slowly they both drifted closer to each other, getting lost in each other's eyes, Sunghoon grabbed Heeseung's waist, making them impossibly closer. Their noses touched as Sunghoon discreetly inhaled Heeseung's cotton candy scent. Heeseung placed his hands on Sunghoon's neck.

"May I kiss you?" Sunghoon asked. Instead of answering, Heeseung pulled Sunghoon in and connected their lips for a soft, sweet, loving kiss. Oh gosh did they love each other already.

As they parted, Sunghoon said, "Since we are doing this for an arranged marriage, let's do it without the hard feelings. Lee Heeseung, you're an angel, a beautiful person. I loved you from the moment I saw you. Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes, my prince." Was all Heeseung needed to say before they connected their lips into another kiss. A kiss full of promise and love. A kiss of a brand new relationship. A kiss of Heeseung and Sunghoon.

                                ♔︎♔︎♔︎

End-

EEK! This oneshot was made quite a long time ago and I decided to post it! It feels so cringe :[  hope you liked it ^^