Kakucho on the other hand, started approaching both of you carefully and slowly, thinking you're still not in the right mind and was scared out of his life that you might beat him up too.

As soon as he was near both of you, the male gulped his saliva down in nervousness before deciding to speak up to you.

"Are you okay, Y/n-chan?" He asked in full of concern and worry. Of course he is, all of this started was because of him, too. He did involve with all these messes.

"..." Your head snapped towards the black-haired male, making him flinch by the sudden action. You then put one of your hands on your chest before exclaiming proudly "I am good as new! That's because I am amazing!"

'She said that twice.' Izana thought squinting his eyes at you irritated.

"Y/n-chan... You don't have to beat them. It's not a big deal after all. Plus, I am already used to this kind of thing."

Kakucho expressed all of his thoughts to you as you just looked at him with an expression that was unknown to both males.

You suddenly walked up to him and put up your hand on his cheek, pinching it before pulling his cheek aggressively.

"What the hell do you mean "It's not a big deal," huh?!"

(A/n: just pretend you pulling Kakucho's cheek and with the boar mask on)

"Ow, ow, ow! Stop, Y/n-chan!"

Izana can only just watch the two kiddos in argument as he was not bothered to stop those two. Probably scared of the wild little girl that can kill him at any time if he makes her pissed.

"YOU REALLY ARE A TOTAL DUMBASS!!" You yelled out in anger before releasing his cheek.

Kakucho immediately put both his hands on his throbbing cheek, caressing it to make the pain go away.

"You are mean, Y/n-chan! Why do you call me that?!"

Izana who was watching on the side, also joined in. "You need to calm down, moron." He told you in an annoyed tone.

"Shut up!"

Both of their body tensed up hearing your angry shout as both of them were wondering what the hell that made you so upset.

"How can you say it's not a big deal?!" You started while jumping around and throwing tantrums like a little kid.

"Oh no, Y/n-chan already gone insane, isn't she? Izana?" Kakucho questioned the older male beside him.

"...yeah."

Both of them were whispering to each other but stopped themselves when you turned around to face them. You then walked towards the black-haired male, making him gulp down his saliva in nervousness once again.