▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

These past few days went by quite peacefully... or more like the opposite one. But whichever it is, it will still make the bleach blond-haired male lose his mind these past few days.

Why?

Of course, the cause of it is none other than the wild boar masked girl, Hashibira Y/n.

••••••••••

Izana let out a sigh with his arms crossed, watching the whole inappropriate scene in front of him where there's blood spattered around the ground of the park.

Meanwhile, the black-haired male with unmatched eyes, Kakucho, decided to come along with you to go watch something entertaining but regretted it afterward.

At first, he was thinking you just want him to play with you at the park, oh, and with Izana too, because he got dragged there by you.

But both males didn't ever expect a joyful movie can turn into a thriller one in only a brief moment because of the certain female's temper.

And now, Kakucho who regretted his decision a while ago, can be seen was hiding behind the nearby tree, looking at you with his terrified face presented on his face while the bleach blond-haired male only had an unimpressed face watching you.

"What a bunch of weaklings!" You exclaimed with both fists up in the air as you were now standing on top of the beaten kids. "Wahahahaha! No one can defeat the great Y/n-sama!"

"That idiotic girl..." Izana started sighing again. 'is beyond help.' He then finished the sentence inside his head with his deadpan face ever presented.

'Y/n-chan is crazy!' Kakucho exclaimed inside his head, watching the still laughing maniac girl as he imagined you as a demon.

The bleach blond-haired male let out a sigh for the third time before approaching the mountain of the beaten kiddos. "Oi, you not done, yet?"

The sound of his voice snap you out of your own fantasy world as you turned your head to look at the familiar tired face. Your green or emerald eyes that were covered with the boar mask looking directly at his orchid eyes.

"You don't have to beat them just because of trivial things, you know."

You didn't respond to him as you were only staring at him, making the male raise his brow in confusion and narrow his eyes at you. You then jumped down and landed near him before pointing at yourself with your thumb finger.

"Aren't I amazing?!" You asked in an excited tone with the sparkling atmosphere surrounding you.

"Uh..." Izana just sweatdrops at this, realizing you didn't hear what he said back there.