Chapter 2

Chase's pov

Class started and as always I got my phone out and got on Instagram. I don't really pay attention in class because I don't really need to. I have nerds that do my homework and people that my parents pay to tutor me.

Most of the time in class is me being on Instagram and sometimes I talk to these guys who sit beside me. I guess you could call them my friends but considering the fact I don't like anyone at this school except for Lauren and Mark. They have been with me through my ups and downs and I have known them for quite a while now.

Most of the time in class I spent on Instagram and the last twenty minutes of it I couldn't help to take my eyes off Amber. Honestly, she looks like she shops at her grandmothers closet. She was wearing a long brown skirt with a gray jacket and some black sandals.

Just looking at her made me want to throw up. Her eyes though, her eyes were so beautiful and they would honestly get me lost in a trance. I studied her appearance and did not like what I saw. I was looking at her until the bell rang and it made me snap out of thoughts.

Ambers pov

I got out of my class and I noticed that Chase kept looking at me at like the last fifteen to twenty minutes of class. I wondered why he was looking at me so much. The first thought that came through my mind was he was criticizing my clothes and shoes. I knew that it was probably the right reason.

Honestly, I didn't really care of what he thought of me. I felt comfortable with what I was wearing. Anyway enough of that. I walked out of class and went to my locker. Their I met my only friend, Mia. She smiled at me and I returned.

Mia was very much like me. She dressed like me and looked a little like me to. I reached her and she greeted me by saying hello. I said hello as well and she said, "Did you see how chase was staring at you in class"? I rolled my eyes and responded, "what do you think"? She sighed and I apologized for being rude. It hasn't really been my day today.

I walked to my next class with Mia and the good part was that she sat beside me. It was really hard to focus in that class because I really hate social studies. It's not my best subject. I only have an 84% in that class. The teacher didn't like me a lot because I scored 60's and 70's on my tests in there. Only because I do extra credit I get my average high.

I suddenly got so tired and I put my head down. Within a matter of seconds I fell asleep and was awoken by a loud bang beside me. I jumped in my seat and looked up at the angry teacher with a book on my desk that she had just thrown down to make the loud noise. Around me I saw people laughing at me and I felt like I wanted to cry. I apologized to the teacher and she just lectured me into not sleeping in class and to get enough sleep at home.

When the bell finally rung I quickly grabbed my books and walked out the door. I went to my locker and got my backpack out of it. I shoved all my books in and went to my next class. When the class was over we got dismissed in a n orderly fashion. I walked on my bus and sat beside Mia. She also lived in the same neighborhood as me and I found that as really good luck. When the bus finally reached my stop, I walked off and came in my house.

My mom was in the kitchen cooking what seemed to look like chicken soup. I went to my room and dropped off my stuff. I went to the kitchen to hug my mom and tell her I'm home. She said hey and when I turned around to walk back to my room she called me over and said, "Sweety I'm sorry to tell you this but, I am sending you to live with your dad for a couple of years".

The happiness I felt was so big and I gave her a really big smile and thanked God. The look on my mothers face was priceless. She looked so funny and I couldn't help but to laugh.

A/N

That was the second chapter of my book. I think I'm actually doing really good with it. I hope this chapter was good and let me know if you have any suggestions in the comments. Don't forget to vote if you liked it and I love you guys. Stay beautiful!

~Ashley❤️

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram

@Ashley.herrera01
@Ashley.herrera01
@Ashley.herrera01