Chapter 1

"Hey liyah lets go" I hear my brother nash call from downstairs. "sure lets go hayes" me and hayes walk downstairs and get sky then get in my cousin car and go to the airport. we finally reached the airport and get on the plane and I put my headphones in and listen to one direction and fall asleep. let me explain my self properly. my name is Aaliyah Aaron Grier. I'm hayes older twin by 5 minutes and I'm 18. To my older brother is the celebrity nash Grier. my parents abandoned all 4 of us which is my lil step-sister skylynn, nash you already know him, Hayes my twin brother and me. if it wasn't for my older brother nash we would die already. he's the one who's always there for us. he protects us, feed us, dress us. me and Hayes are famous too but nash get more money. all of us are going to magcon London with cameron dallas, Aaron carpenter, Matthew Espinosa, taylor caniff,shawn mendes, Jack Johnson, Jack gilinsky and we always bring our younger sister sky. well back to the story.
----------after flight-----------
We finally reached London and it was freezing. I was wearing a pretty good outfit.(on top). after we met up with Bart the creator of Magcon and we went to our hotel and I said hi to everyone. The people who was sharing rooms goes like Aaron,taylor,shawn than jack gilinsky,jack johnson,shawn and Matthew,cameron,nash and last is me,carter,sky than hayes. I picked up sky and got my suitcase and went to my room. I open the door and see 3 beds the same size. I walk to the bathroom with sky still at my waist and bathe her since its time for her to sleep and I dress her up in her pajamas. after some minutes she's asleep and I take out my high heel shoes and go take a long bath since I'm going to sleep. I pick out a hello kitty jumper than jump in my bed. after some minutes I see the door and see hayes enter.
H=hey liyah
A=hey where were you
H=I was in cameron room
A=okay well sky is sleeping
H=okay ima take a shower
A=when you come back I'll probably be sleeping.
H=k goodnight sis love you *kiss forehead
A=love you more than anything
H=not possible and bye
After that he ran in the bathroom and after hearing the water falling for some minutes I fall asleep.
____hayes pov________
Once me and the boys saw Aaliyah left with sky me and nash yelled "now who likes My sis" at the Boys. after some minutes everybody hands went up.
JJ=we all like her
N=what why
JG=she's adorable and just like 4 or 5 years old
H=you guys know who I mean
N=who here likes Aaliyah
JJ=I think we all like her as a lil sis
N=she's the same age as you
JJ=soo..
N=good I don't want her dating yet
M=what why
N=do you like her Matthew since you asked
M=no
N=she's to young to get her heart broken and if she do im going to beat the shit out the boy who breaks it
Cam=what ever exit my room now
N=yh it's getting pretty late bye guys
H=bye nash
Car=Leggo hayes
H=I'm coming wait
Carter entered after me and kissed Aaliyah forehead and he jumped in the bed then fell asleep. thank you that everything is going good and thank god for nash. if it wasn't for him i don't know what we would've done.
____nash pov____
After some minutes before I went to my room I went to check on Aaliyah and the others. I got the key and opened and they all was sleeping peacefully. sky was cuddled into aaliyah side. hayes was sprawled on the bed while carter was just under his blanket. I exit the room and entered my room I share with cameron and Matthew. the boys was all on their phone so i got in the bathroom, take a bath, then put on some shorts and take off my shirt and get in my bed.
M=matt,N=nash,C=cameron
M=you okay nash
N=not really
C=what happened
N=I feel like I'm a horrible brother
M=no your not
N=how do you know that
C=last week Aaliyah called me and I asked her how is nash doing she said he's fine and he's a Amazing brother
N=really
C=yeah
N=and I just feel like I'm not protecting them enough
M=what you mean
N=sky,hayes and liyah but mostly liyah
C=there are some things you can't protect them from alone but we're here for you
M=yeah we got your back
N=thanks Ya the best but anyway goodnight..I'm tired
C=goodnight nash and Matt I'm tired from the flight
M=good night and me too
We all fell asleep in a matter of time.