𝟣 | 𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖼𝖾

Start from the beginning

"Alright bet."

You get your food and make your way to his table.

"My name is Bruce by the way," he said as he bit into his hotcakes.

"I'm y/n."

"That ugly ass name."

You both start laughing. "Boy please I know you're not talkin."

"I'm named after a iconic actor, you're named after somebody mom favorite perfume."

He had you laughing uncontrollably which felt pretty good.

"Ah so you think you a comedian or sum," you say as u continue to eat.

"I'm just a funny nigga what can I say."

You both converse until you finish eating, then you head to class together.

That was the highlight of your day. The rest of your classes were boring. You hoped to run into Bruce again so you can exchange numbers.

Today was your lucky day. He had just left the same building as you. You quickly caught up to him:

"I was deadass about to go look for you. I forgot to ask for your number," he says as he pulls out his phone.

"I was about to ask you for yours," you grin.

He hands you his phone and you create a contact for yourself.

"You should pull up to my dorm later," he says as he looks up at you.

This look was a little....more. More than the usual glance. He looked you up and down.

You silently take the hint and give him his phone back.

▧▧▧▧

▧▧▧▧

"Oh yea he's tryna fuck," you're roommate laughs as you explain the story.

"Girl I know but I've never had sex with somebody I just met."

"You only live once. Have fun you're in college. This isn't high school nobody gives a fuck about what you doing here."

"Yea you right. I just don't want to get hurt for real."

You unwrap the towel around you and begin to put clothes on.

"Listen y/n, all you gotta do is just fuck with no feelings; therefore you won't get hurt. Simple."

"You be making shit sound way easier than it actually is," you laugh.

She closes her laptop and turns her chair around, "BITCH YOU'RE WEARING THAT? Yea you're TRYING to get fucked," she laughs.

"I am!"

Your phone dings on your bed.