Chapter 2

"Sadly not that doesn't mean I am going to quit on her before you start thinking I am" "why you were willing to quit when we were younger by setting yourself on fire"  "will you let that go Norman and if you must know I just don't know where to look like seriously how many orphan kids are there with orange hair she shouldn't be that difficult to find right"?

"So Ray I'm just going to put this out there and don't make a big deal out of it but remember Emma always said her body felt wrong"

"Yeah so" wait are you saying what I think you are"

" not as dense as you act"

Meanwhile with Hinata

Hinata is at a wooded area near his house he ad a  little memorial site there and today is the day the day he mourns the loss of everyone from the grace field house and to again ask them to guild him to Norman and Ray, so he skipped volleyball practice to go to the site and started talking "hey conny hey everyone please I know your watching I know I should have done something sooner I know I should have done more to protect you guys and I'm sorry  but please let me ask you This favour just one more favour  now  please lead me to Norman and Ray please I want Ray back that's all I ask" I just want one little clue on who they are now and if they are safe I miss them And I miss you guys I will hold up my promise I will save the other Children that's an Emma Garentee"

Meanwhile back in the  larger wooded area in Tokyo With Kuroo and Lev this is a flashback lev and Kuroo don't know they are Norman and Ray

Third person pov (i think)
"hey guys it's Norman please we should have saved you the moment we learnt that place was a farm not an orphanage we should of rescued you and for that we are sorry and if it makes any of you feel better to know my past is a guilt I am going to forever carry with but please conny if you are listening please lead me to Ray and Emma please"

Norman suddenly hears footstep
💭shit it mom I'm playing tag hide 💭

Looks down from the tree his hiding in to see Kuroo and hears him

Norman Norman is that you it's ray i thought you were dead where are you"

Jumps out of the tree and says

"Ray is that you really you wait captain your ray" "lev your Norman let's show our necks" "yeah that will make it more real and believable that I have found you"
They wipe the makeup off and they stare in shock and joy till lev says
Ray Omg you been by me this whole time"
haha guess I have good to see you norman but how did you escape we were lead to believe you died well that what Isabelle said"
"is that woman ever going to stop being a lying  bitch or what"
Seriously norman of all questions to ask and in all honesty nope it's her specialty don't worry Emma we'll find you next please one of our siblings send up a sign she is alive please I want her back"

Back to present  after finding each other

"Sadly not that doesn't mean I am going to quit on her before you start thinking I am" "why you were willing to quit when we were younger by setting yourself on fire"  "will you let that go Norman and if you must know I just don't know where to look like seriously how many orphan kids are there with orange hair she shouldn't be that difficult to find right"?

"So Ray I'm just going to put this out there and don't make a big deal out of it but remember Emma always said her body felt wrong"

"Yeah so" wait are you saying what I think you are"

" not as dense as you act"

"So your saying emma won't look how we remeber her she could have change to a boy if that is so the only one i know that would match emma is kenma's friend Hinata" " the one you call chibi-chan makes sense emma has always been a shorty" "keep talking like that Norman you are cruising for a bruising that is my Emma you're talking about" " glad to see your feeling haven't change Ray even if you have"

"We have training camp in a few day right  Well if our theory is right Ray and Hinata is Emma we will use a code word only Emma would know like one of our siblings or an object connected to us"

"How about we use mom's lullaby" I recorded it so we just play it and if Hinata reacts to it we will know that is emma and then we can reveal we are Ray and Norman"

"You really haven't changed have you Ray you were always the brains behind us I was the strategist and Emma was our ball of sunshine that motivated us with Positivity" kuroo's thoughts 💭 just like chibi chan that is why I am 100% convinced that he is my Emma I am getting Emma back no matter what she looks like or what name she goes under she is still my Emma she is still my little Love bug💭

"RAY!? Uh Ray? Ray!!!

"Huh did you say something"?
"Your hopeless 😩 I said we should start heading back it's getting late but you completely zoned out on me which is nothing new for you but please listen to me when I am talking to you"