Yo smiled around Pha's cock and gave it one last hard suck on the way up. With a pop, it sprung free of his mouth. Yo reached for the side table and took out a bottle of lube and a condom, then still smiling, he rolled the condom down Pha's length and covered it with lube. Straddling Pha's hips on his knees, Yo moved the cock into position under him, carefully pressing the head inside. Pha laid on his back, his arms coming up to hold Yo's hips.

Yo pushed himself down, impaling himself on Pha's erection and let out a moan as he felt himself being stretched and filled, "I love your cock."

Pha's eyes filled with triumph as he watched Yo rising and falling on top of him, filling and emptying the smaller man's tight sheath as his shaft bounced up and down in time to their movements. Pha's hands gripped Yo's hips, pulling the body down as his hips thrust upward, slamming himself inside Yo's ass.

Finally, needing more leverage, Pha practically pushed Yo off him as he growled out, "Kneel."

Yo did as he was told and Pha immediately filled him again, his cock moving harder and deeper on each thrust. He pounded into the tight hole until he saw Yo's half flaccid cock squirt out his hot, sticky cum all over the bed. He smirked, though Yo couldn't see it, feeling pleased with himself every time he made Yo cum.

Watching the way he loved Yo's body and seeing the evidence of their desire all over the bed brought back Pha's anger. He loved Yo, he hated having to sneak around, hated Ming for being in Yo's bed every night, and hated himself for being willing to live like this.

"Turn over," he demanded, grabbing Yo's arm and forcing the man down on the bed with his legs up to his ears. He pushed his erection inside again, this time, looking into Yo's eyes as he fucked with all his power. As he thrust fiercely inside his lover, he ground out the words that he'd been wanting to say, "I love you, Yo. ... I won't keep doing this. ... I want to have you all to myself. ... I don't want a time limit. ... I don't want to wait for Ming to go out of town. ... I want to fuck you anytime I want. ... Either you break up with Ming ... or you break up with me!"

Yo's eyes were like golden fire as he listened, each word making him feel stronger, he loved Pha too. Loved the way they talked. Loved the way they listened. Loved eating with him and studying with him and doing all the things that other couples did. He especially loved the way their bodies came together. Pha grabbed onto his lover's cock, stroking in time to his thrusts as the words played over and over again in Yo's head until he couldn't think anymore, he could only feel.

Yo whimpered and moaned as he released again, his cum splashing between their bodies. Pha's climax was less visual, because he was still moving inside Yo, but he too moaned loudly as he pumped every last drop of his essence into the condom. He nearly roared at the end, a primal need to voice his dominance.

"Yo?" a sad voice called from the door the two had forgotten to lock. Tears rolled down Ming's face as he watched them come down from their highs with a thump. "I thought you loved me."

Ming rushed from the room, shutting the door behind him as tears blinded his eyes. In the room, Yo's eyes filled with guilt and Pha's eyes filled with anger.

"I do love you, Ming!" Yo desperately called to Ming while trying to push Pha's naked body off him.

"Don't even think it, Yo," Pha demanded, grabbing Yo's arm to prevent him from running after Ming. "You need to break up with him."

"You can't break up with your best friend, babe," Yo said, reaching up to cradle Pha's face. "He's just lonely. As soon as Kit comes back from his three month exchange program, everything will go back to normal."

"I know, I know," Pha pouted adorably, making Yo want to kiss him, "but why does he have to sleep in your bed? He has his own dorm room."

"Like I said, he's lonely," Yo gave in to his desire and pulled Pha down for another kiss. "Let me just send him a message to tell him I'm sorry and ask him to sleep in his own room tonight, okay?"

"Are you sure?" Pha felt slightly guilty himself, but he really wanted his time with Yo.

"He'll be alright for one night," Yo said. "It won't kill him to know that I'm getting laid and he isn't."

"Yes, it will!" Ming yelled from the hallway, where he'd been listening with his ear pressed to the door.

"Go jerk yourself off!" Yo yelled back, rolling his eyes at his annoying friend.

"Get dressed so I can come back in there!" Ming shouted. "I do not want to see Pha's dick again!"

"Come in here if you dare, little boy!" Pha called out, immediately forgetting his sympathy. "I'm going to fuck my boyfriend all night long and there's nothing you can do about it!"

"Shut the hell up!" an unknown male voice called from the room next door.

"Really, this drama is getting kind of old!" another voice from the room on the other side, this time a girl. "It's okay when we just have to listen to you two having sex, but the other guy's whinging about missing his KitKat is annoying."

"Yeah, put on your big boy underwear and let your best friend get laid once in awhile," the guy from the other side added his opinion again.

"Yo! You live next to a couple of bullies!" Ming screeched, feeling outnumbered.

"Should we go to my dorm room?" Pha's breath hitched as Yo kissed down Pha's naked chest.

"Nah, just ignore them," Yo whispered, pulling Pha's mouth back down to him and feeling the taller man's shaft coming back to life as he pulled the used condom off. Pha smiled as he tried to find a new condom. Apparently, he was going to get the whole weekend after all.

(First Published: December 2021)