It was 7 am that morning, Mariam had just gotten up from her sleep. Lazily getting up, Mariam rubs her eyes and walks to the bathroom. Brushing her teeth and hair, she washes her face and gets a text. 

Leo: Are you ready for your first task darling

Mariam looks at the message and opens her phone, replying back. 

Me: Yeah, whats the first task? 

Leo: I've bought you a new lipstick today, put it on and send a photo. Then $200 into your bank account. 

Mariam stands there stunned, she goes to the front door opens it. To see a small little package just sitting there, she picks it up and walks inside her apartment, locking the door. She opens the package as she walks back to the bathroom, to see the lipstick. 

A shade of blood red. 

Mariam shakes her head opens the lipstick, getting started on her makeup for the day anyway. She puts on the lipstick and takes a photo for the man who was giving her money. 

Me: *Photo Sent*

Leo: Thanks darling, check your bank account

Mariam opens her bank account, seeing the $200 in her account. She smiles to herself, feeling happy that she'll finally no longer have to rely on Seraphine or Josie to pay her half of the rent. 

Leo: Let's get ready for your next task yeah?

Mariam: Whats the next task? 

Leo: It's a surprise darling ;)

💜💜💜