I Hate You For What You Did, and I Miss You Like A Little Kid

Start from the beginning

"Eh?-"

Both you and Takemitchy let out simultaneously, eyebrows raised to the sky on your dumbfounded faces.

"I only get excited over the kid's meal when there's a flag."

Mikey pouted like an offended toddler.

"I'm terribly sorry. I'll get one for y-"

"Here you go Mikey, there's your flag."

Draken spoke with tone as unimpressed as ever, as if this was a daily happening to him. Mikey's eyes grew wide with sparkles appearing in them as his gaze shot towards the plate where Draken neatly placed a small flag he carried on him for some odd reason. Mikey was smiling widely, laughing to himself like an annoying kid in his carriage you'd randomly pass by in a zoo.

"Way to go Kenchin!"

Mikey started to stuff his face with his kid food after that, making the waiter quickly sneak away as fast as possible from this strange customer.

"Where the fuck did he get that from?"

"Where the hell did he get that from?"

Both you and Takemitchy said in unision again, as if your braincells connected via some strange invisible waves. You both looked at each other funny, almost in an awkward way.

"That doesn't look like a trigger for inner gang conflict to me."

You pointed out, making Takemitchy sweatdrop in embarrassment while he scratched the back of his head. You reached for your camera and aimed it towards Mikey.

"Y/N-kun?! What- what are you doing??"

Takemitchy whisper shouted because of your weird behavior.

"This looks funny, okay?

He would most definitely kick my head right off now but he, or his future wife; if anyone's insane enough to marry a manchild that is;

will thank me in ten years time."

Takemitchy smiled, sharing your sentiment as you took a photo of Mikey with a kid meal, a flag on top, sitting in front of him as he stuffs his face with an unreasonably wide smile.

Thinking back on your words, Takemitchy's smile faded from his face.
'In ten years time.'
You had no way of knowing that the future Mikey is one of the worst criminals, leading the most corrupted gang in Tokyo, maybe all of Japan, taking lives of innocent people. He couldn't believe it himself.

From what Akkun had told him, you didn't live long enough to know about Hina's tragic demise. Takemitchy wondered how you would react. Would you go against Mikey and Kisaki? Or would the years change you just as much as them, to a point Hina's death would mean next to nothing to you?

There was no way the latter could be the case. You seemed to put Hina above anything. That brought Takemitchy into another kind of worry. A rather selfish, teenage kind of worry.

"Earth to Takemitchy Hanagaki."

Takemitchy's eyes shot towards you, who was now holding a printed out photo in front of you, appreciating your work, as your other hand rested on your camera that you put on the table in front of you for now. He must've zoned out.