46. Gerard Pique One Shot (suggestion)

A/N- OMG ITS BEEN SOOOOOO LONG!!! Sorry about that! 😁 My classes are super hard and I have soccer EVERYDAY. So basically these are on hold. I have some chapters planned and some half done but not finished yet. I'll try and do those whenever. I may update again this week since it is spring break. But thanks for all the love! 😘
So this was suggested in a comment on my death chapter and I thought it was a great idea!

Gerard's POV
I can't believe she is dead...my Y/N is dead. I will kill the bastard who did this! No I can't! I must be here for Tito, he needs me more than ever now.

~One Day Earlier~
Y/N's POV
"Tito hurry up! I need to get there before it closes!" I yell up the stairs waiting for my son to come down. "Alright, just one second! I can't find my jacket." Tito says at the top of the stairs. "Sweetie, it's right here." I say amused. He just gives me a blank face before slowly walking down the stairs and grabbing it.
~At the Bank~
Standing in line impatiently I look at my watch. "We only have 20 minutes to get to the school." You mumble to Tito. He just groans and goes back to his game. BANG! Turning quickly I see three men with huge guns shooting. "Tito get behind me!" I yell pulling him to me. One of the men turn towards us and gives an evil smile. Pain that's all I can feel...pain everywhere. Everything begins to darken and all I can hear is the distant yelling of Tito. Then nothing.
Tito's POV
"Mama? Ma! No! Please no!" I yell desperately. Sobbing I pull her into my lap. My mother is gone. Forever. Glaring up at the man who shot her I hear police sirens. The man's face drops and he turns away and runs. After five minutes the police and doctors burst into the bank. "Help! Please someone help! My Mamas been shot!" I shout getting a medics attention. "I've get her. Go stand outside please." The medic tells me. I reluctantly stand up and leave. Walking out, I see at least a hundred people standing outside the police tape with over a hundred cameras. Whipping out my phone I dial Papi's number. "Hola?" "Papi! Papi come quick! Come to the bank right now, it's an emergency!" Without a reply he hangs up.
~10 Minutes Later~
"Tito! Tito! Why are you covered in blood? Where is your Mama? What's going on?" Papi asks after running over. Looking down I realize I'm covered in red...blood. Sobbing I fall into his arms. "Mama...she...she was shot." His arms freeze around me and his whole body goes stiff. "No...no. Please! No! My love! No!" He cries out desperately. "Um...sir? Are you Gerard And Tito Pique?" I nod noticing Papi can't. "Well Y/N was shot and killed immediately so she did not suffer. She was shot in the back 3 times, the head once, and the heart twice. Sir are you okay?" He says. I just nod unable to process anything. Mama saved me, she risked her life so I was unharmed...