Ch 5: The Warning

I stood on the sandy beach looking into the ocean. I night air was cold against my skin. I couldn't remember how I got here but I know this is where I needed to be. I stood alone for a few minutes before arms wrapped me into an embrace. At first I didn't know who it was, but then I turned and looked up into the face of the person holding me; and saw it was the one man I truly hated, Kaleb. I stepped out of his arms and looked at him. He didn't say anything just stared at me. I tried to walk away, but he seemed to be everywhere at once no matter what way I went I couldn't escape him. I grew tired of running around the beach and he knew it. I finally fell down into the sand. It was then that he knelled down to my level. Kaleb took my face into his hands and sighed. He looked into my eyes for the longest time until he tilted his head down to capture my lips in a forceful yet passionate kiss.

I sat up right in my bed breathing heavily. Why the hell was I dreaming of Kaleb? Not just kaleb, but kissing Kaleb! The guy I hated with my whole heart. It had been two days scene I met Kaleb and his Shadowed Souls. I hadn't left my house at all in the last two days. As it was when Rebecca and the rest of the group wanted to see me they had to come to me. I refused to leave my house for any reason, but that was going to change tonight. Rebecca and the rest of the group were making me go to a concert thing that was being held on the board walk tonight. With details from the dream still running in my mind I got ready for the day.

To start the day off I wore a black top that was ripped at the sleeves and stomach area, and baggy black pant. Then I sat on the couch watching Mtv until 4:00pm when Rebecca and Ana were coming over to get ready to go to the board walk. I heard a soft knock at the door and knew they were here. I quickly walked over and let them in. Once they were in the house I noticed that they were wearing short skirts and tank tops. I looked at them and told them to make themselves at home and I would be right back. I walked up the stairs and into my room. Once in my room I opened the closest and pulled out my ripped leggings with a black mini. I quickly up them on and the pulled out my black tube top with my black leather jacket and knee length boots. Once I was fully dressed I looked in the mirror and liked what I saw. Soon after I took off down the stairs, and we left. The walk to the board walk seemed to take forever. Once we finally reached the board walk I could hear the band introduced themselves as Fires Light. They made it clear that they were an 80's cover band and none of the songs that they were going to sing were their own.

The song they started out with was Dead or Alive's You Spin Me Round. I didn't really like this song so much so it didn't bother me that I wasn't dancing yet, but walking around looking for the boys. We finally found them about half way through the song, and made a little small talk. By the time You Spin Me Round was over I was ready to dance and I got my chance when David Bowie's song Let's Dane came on next. Once I heard the beat of the song I told everyone to stop talking and do as the music says and dance. So that's what we did. I let the music fill and control me as I danced and swayed to the music. Before I could even think I felt hands wrap around me. I turned so I could see who it was only to find Blade. When I saw Blade my heart fell, he wasn't the person whose hands I wanted wrapped around me, and yet I still dance.

Once Blade was dancing with me I felt as if there were eyes watching our every move. The song chanced and this time it was Tainted Love by Soft Cell. Soon that song was over and I heard Blade say he would be right back. As soon as he walked away Animotion's Obsession come on. For the first half of the song I was dancing alone, but then strong gloved hands wrapped themselves around me and started to move my body in time with the music. I didn't need to turn around to know it was Kaleb who was known dancing with me I just knew. The song many have only been on for minutes but it felt like hours.

The song changed once again this time it was Aerosmith's Angel. It was a slow song so Kaleb turned me to him and slowed our bodies down. When he did this my heart spend up and I couldn't think right. It seemed like Kaleb and I were the only ones who were there. In that moment in time nothing or anyone else mattered only we did, and the sway of our bodies. Once the song was over Kaleb looked down at me a smirked. He grabbed my hand and pulled me way from the crowed. I could hear Rebecca and the others call my name but I didn't care. It was like I was under a spell, Kaleb's spell. I tried everything but I couldn't bring myself to pull away from him. I wanted to be with him, but why I mean I hate him right? Soon he had me away from the crowed, and trapped with no way to get away from him. I looked up at him and then back down again. I didn't want to risk seeing an emotion in them or for me to fell even more under his spell. We stood there for a few seconds not moving not saying anything until he reached down and cupped my face. At first he did nothing, but then he slowly brought my face up to look at him.

We looked at each other until he said, "I told you that you would be seeing us again."

It was then that I noticed that the other boys were there to. I looked at Kaleb and whispered, "What do you want with me."

He looked at the dirty blonde with the shoulder length hair and said, "Alexander she wants to know what I want with her."

Alexander smiled wickedly and replied, "I don't know what you want with her."

He looked at the brown haired guy and asked, "Do you Johnny."

Johnny looked at me then at Kaleb and stated, "No Alexander I don't, what do you want with her Kaleb."

"What I want is for her to stay away from that Blade guy," said Kaleb with disgust in his voice.

"And if I don't," I asked challengingly.

"If you don't you won't like what happens Sage," Kaleb replied with a cruel smile.

"Why do you care who I am with Kaleb," I Hissed.

He gave me a long hard look before he said, "Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to yet Sage."

With one last look at me he took off once again diapering into the crowed. I stood as people passed me. I couldn't move I had way too many thoughts in my head. As I stood one thought that kept coming into my mind was use Blade to make Kaleb jealous, and that was just what I was going to do. What's the worst Kaleb could do? I mean he is just a human after all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again Let Me Know What You Think. And Still Looking For An Editor. So Please Let Me Know.

~Thanks, JJ~