Chapter 1

Satou's POV:

"I love you, Matsuzaka-Kun! We've knew each other for a long time. Please, accept my feelings!" A girl in front of me handed a letter, confessing to me. But unfortunately, I have no interest in her. "Sorry, I gave my heart to someone else!" I sadly respond to her confession I instantly ran away after I rejected her. "Awe, poor thing. Got rejected by your crush for a long time? I thought you guys were cute." A girl behind the girl I rejected complained. "And, you guys were very close together for 3 months."

"Satou-Kun!" while I was running, a male called my name. Shouko Hida. He's my best friend. We usually spend time together while working, in cafes or in parks. "Come one Satou let's go, we are going to miss our work!" Shouko grabbed my arm while going on our way to a café...

LOCATION: CURE A CAFÉ ANGEL CAFE

"Ah, so those girls were trying to steal your heart?" Confused, I turned around to my best friend. "Are you going to hang out with them after your work?". He asked, unfortunately for him, I shook my head. "Well Shouko, I'm not going to hang out with random people again," He gasped in surprised, "I finally found my one and only lover!" I exclaimed to him. He froze, his eyes stared at me like he never met me before. A couple seconds later, he tilted his head to the ground. And saying to my face "W-What! You've got to be kidding me! I thought you like all types of men and women" He whined. I chuckled, "We started living together in the same apartment" I softly said to him. "E-Eh?!" He gasped softly.

"Eheh, do not tell anyone about this, I'm trusting you." He nodded. "That's why I have to make more money for us to live." I said while changing my clothes. All of a sudden, I felt his hands wrapped around my waist. "Hey, Satou-Chan, I didn't know you are the one who babysits women or men. Hey, when will you start fooling around with guys and girls again~" He whined. I started to feel uncomfortable with this. I touched his stomach while saying "Hey Shouko. Did you gain weight?" He shouted in embarrassment. "I can imagine how you really like shortcakes and smoothies, but you should be focusing on your weight if you want to continue dating women and men." I confronted him. His faced turned more red. "H-Hey! You can't just assume something by touching it!"

"Welcome! Master!" I smiled at the welcoming men and women with entertainment.

"There! Here is flower you asked!" I drew a flower by using ketchup at the customer's food. "Woah! It looks so tasty and pretty!" Moments later of serving food as a butler, Shouko stared at me with confusion while I giggled at the customers.

LOCATION: SATOU'S APARTMENT

It's already night time, the moon is rising up. Working requires effort and hard work to get good salary, but I finally get time to see my love after work, I can't wait to see her face. I stared at my apartment outside, smiling.

I opened my apartment's door. "I'm home!" But, all I see is nobody. Not even my lover. But a few seconds later after I hang my bag. A girl as my age, with dark purple hair and purple eyes started me at the corner of the wall, it didn't take her a long time to realize it was me. "S... Sugar?" She whispered. I started at her with a soft smile. She went towards me with a big hug. "Sugar! Welcome back!" Her name is Asahi Kobe. My love, my everything... This person, is the one I can't live without with. "Asahi, what were you doing when I wasn't home?" I asked, she blushed while her head leaned to my chest "Nothing, just sleeping and wondering when will you arrive home." I smiled, hugging her tightly. I met Asahi-Chan a few days ago... She's a little bit shy and scared when I first met her.

The room is filled with nothing but water flowing in the bathroom, Asahi is sitting in front of me. Splashing the water with a flustered face, while I brushed her hair with my fingers. "Hm? What's wrong Asahi, did something happen?" She yelped, she turned her face to see me. Her face was all red. "Uh, nothing. It's just... I never spend time with someone, or love someone. I was lonely." She turned around her body to face me, "But whenever I'm with you Satou, I felt like my heart is filled with sugar and love!" She smiled, her face is too pure. "Asahi..." I smiled. I pulled her closer for a kiss.