I jumped out of his bed and slid on my slides. I was ready to just walk out the door, until his voice stopped me. "Wait!..."

I walked back over to him, thinking I knew what he wanted. I stood there and opened my arms for him to hug me, but he just said, "Use the window, that way my mum won't see you. Don't worry, Tubbo does it all the time....you'll be fine."

He didn't even hug me back. But, he was right so I instead headed for his only window. Until he stopped me again, this time I was certain he wanted me to say bye....right? "Leave the hoodie. You said you would."

Welp I was wrong. I took off the hoodie and folded it onto his bed. Then I walked back to the window, kinda hoping he'd stop me for a goodbye, but he didn't so I just climbed out. I was almost half way down, and a little frightened.

Oh my gosh...how does Tubbo do th-

My thoughts were then interrupted by the grumpy boy, "Ranboooo!!!! You didnt say goodbyeeeee!!!!!"

I can't stand grumpy Tommy ughhh, but I couldn't leave without a goodbye.

I rolled my eyes, though he couldn't see it and climbed back up. Once I was in, I walked over to him in put my hands out to him for a hug.

"Bring your arms down to me. I dont want to get up." He said looking at me annoyed.

I rolled my eyes and did as he said, I brought my arms down and he hugged me tightly. He then pulled away and smiled. I kissed him on the cheek and smiled back. I was about to walk away, but he stopped me again.

He pulled back my arm, "Ranboo, you didn't say bye!"

I kissed him on the cheek again and said, "Bye darling, I'll see you later okay?"

He blushed lightly, and wrapped his arms around me again, almost pulling me down as he hummed, "mmmkay, bye."

Then I was finally able to climb out the window. And when I had finally made it to the ground I heard a voice behind me, "Stealing my fire, are you?"

Tubbo, of course. "No, I just couldn't be seen by his mom."

He laughed, "I'm kidding Boss Man. I wasn't here to see Tommy actually, I was sent to make sure you were on your way."

I rolled my eyes and he pulled out his phone to text who I assume was Lexi putting him up to this. When he had finished he smiled up at me, "Alright, cmon let's go."

He started walking and I followed.

"Y'know, my mom wants to fire you." He said calmly.

"Honestly,......I'm not surprised." I replied, after all....I hadn't been there in a week.

"I convinced her to give you another chance though, so don't mess it up. You need to be there right away after school, and you need to work at least four weekend shifts. Sound good Boss Man?"

I nodded, "Ya sounds good, thankyou."

"Yeah, well what are friends for." He smiled.

I smiled back and then asked, "Will you be working any shifts with me?"

"No Boss Man, three out of the four weekend shifts your covering are mine." He smirked.

I sighed, but didn't argue....it was fair I guess. And what did I expect, it was Tubbo we were talking about.

The rest of the way home was in comfortable silence. Then we reached the apartment building and walked in, then up the stairs, and down the hall. When we reached the correct door, Tubbo was about to knock.

I stopped him and grabbed both his hands to make sure he couldn't. "You should go home Bo, thankyou for making sure I got here.....But I don't want you in this messy situation. I'll talk to you later okay?"

"I'm here for you Boo. So let me help you. Plus, she's not the only one who's upset. I tried messaging you too, and you have been sorta distant since Tommy. I want to know what's going on....so help me understand....and let me in." He looked at me with pitiful eyes.

"I'm not sure I can....let you in just yet..." I had before, but this was different.

He sighed, "It'll make you feel better. And I know you've been looking to vent. But...if you really don't want to, say so now." He waited for a reply, but he didnt get one....and then with his foot he kicked the door, knocking.

He muttered a sorry under his breath, and then the door opened to reveal Lexi. She smiled and motioned for us to come in.

This will either go really well....or absolutely horrible....

1,213 words
Thankyou for reading.
Also, the next chapter is gonna be more on Ranboo and his past.

OMG and thankyou so much!!! I got #1 on Tomboo today (12/12/2021) and thats just huge for me! It wouldn't be possible without readers, so thankyou so much!
Yall are amazing, I appreciate yall reading :D
Okay, bye an thankyou again! <3