Johnni Joy

Johnni woke up and was bombarded by yesterday's memories that managed to resurface in her head. She want even at school and yet she was already done with everyone. She got up and made breakfast, they were just bacon and eggs. "Morning Johnni" her mom greeted at the door. "Mornin mom" she said. "You want your eggs scrambled right" Johnni asked her mother while yawning. "Yes and with stir fried vegetables" she said. "Alright"Johnni said while make her and her moms breakfast. Even though Johnni was still mad about yesterday she was not going to let that stop her from having a good day. Johnni heard foot steps come down the stairs. She looked up to see her brothers coming down the stairs. She looked at them then turned away before making them breakfast. She may be mad at them but she will not let them suffer her dad's meatloaf. When the boys handed them their plates she sat down and started eating. Her mom has a day off today so she would spend time with her after school today. After finishing eating the kids went upstairs to get ready for school. After getting ready the kids go down to the car. While they enter the car Lila asks "Ok everyone buckled in"? They all nod and she starts driving. The boy arrived at school first they waved by to their mom and Johnni. There mom waved back obviously but Johnni just turned her head. The brothers were saddened by this and walked to their class. There mom drove off, still thinking why her brothers would hurt Johnni. Lila started to drive towards johnni school. "Johnni if anything happens call my phone." Lila tells her daughter. "Alright mom" she said somewhat cheerfully. Johnni was everything except cheerful. Johnni exited the car then awaited her fate. The moment Johnni walked into the school nothing happened. There were no kids in the hall way she looked at her phone and saw she was 20 minutes early. Johnni went to the cafe to since the art room is locked until Mrs. J came. Johnni went and sat down at her table and played on her phone.

10 minutes later.

"Yes new high score" she exclaimed.  BOOM The door suddenly opened,Johnni looked to see who it was. It was the popular kids but in normal kids clothes instead of the expensive name brand stuff. They looked towards her and stormed to her table. She just rolled her eyes waiting for them to yell how dare she humiliate them at the party. J slammed his hand on the table in front of her. She just looked at them in a blank look. "Thanks a lot test" he said in an annoyed sort of way. "What did I do" she asked? "Thanks to you our parents took a way our expensive stuff" Sam complained. "Something bout how all people are equal and the importance of equality and the importance of hard work" J said. "Oh well good for them" she said nonchalantly. " WHAT" Sam screamed. "What are you happy about this test we have to be a loser like the rest of these kids are" J complained. "I'm saying this because, they have suffered from dealing with your whining and spoiled ness" she said. "And besides now you'll see how it is to be a non-rich kids" she said. "We're still the cool kids test everyone respects us" J said snootily. Johnni starts laughing. "Hahahahahaha" "You actually think they respect you" she said while laughing hysterically. She wipes the tears out her face. "Man that has to be the funniest thing I've ever heard" she said. At this point the popular kids were angry by being laughed at by the "loser". "What do you mean test everyone respects us" Sam said snootily. "Well for one they fear you because they are scared you will make their lives miserable" she said. "Wait no scratch that what your parents and their money could do to them and their family" she said while going back to her phone. "What do you mean test" J said angrily. "Well I'm assuming you guys never worked a day in your life and were lazy/expected everything to be handed to you, am I right " she said. The popular kids stay silent. "Judging by your silence I take it as a yes" she replied smiling a little. "With that in mind, plus the fact you have no money times the fact that you think everyone is your friend when there really not. I think the moment you say you have no money everyone will say what they really think about you." She said while her finger was on her chin while thinking. "Well everyone except for Sam maybe" she said. "What why is Blake's a probably but the rest of ours a definite" J said while pointing towards his best friend. "Well Sam is not rich but does have anger issues and is very bossy" she said while pointing at him. "He also always trying to one up everyone in anything except you guys" she explained to them. After Johnni explained she went back to her phone playing her game. The popular kids just went to their table doubting what "Loser test" said.
10 minutes later
The bell ring for first period and Johnni went to first period art. Today they were learning how to blend colors with any kind of color pencils.

"Okay class we will be working with blending from crayola to prism color pencils." Mrs. J said. "Ok now for everyone work today blend the colors you have in you desk today on the worksheet."she said. The students start the small assignment and Johnni is done in 20 minutes. Johnni started to get bored so she got up and went over to the teacher, " Hey Mrs. J could I get a canvas and paint something" Johnni asked. Mrs. J nodded and Johnni goes to grab the supplies to start.

1 hour later
"Remember class practice blending and have a good day",Mrs. J said. Johnni got up and left the classroom going to her next class. She walks while on her phone playing the game she played earlier. "Oof", she said after bumping into someone. "My bad" the figure said. "No it was my fault", she said.