Chapter 2

Miwako's POV

Miwako's POV

Shivering as the cold air hits my face. My sweater hanging on my back, my short thigh dress flowing as the wind blows as my ponytails flow along the wind also. Me and my new landlord have been waiting for the two girls that we were suppose to meet up with. "Yo!" The girl with a guitar case on her back, she's wearing a Marc Jacobs Chocker, a Rony Kobo Jacket, her Chopva Lowena Skirt, along with a Vivian's Westwood Bustier belt, and Jeffrey Campbell Boots to finish off her look."Huh? Who's this? " she asks.

"This is the girl that wanted an apartment here also" my new landlord says.

"Hello, I'm Miwako Sakurada, nice to meet you" I say, smiling softly at her.

"Nana Osaki" She introduces herself, smiling back at me. 'This won't be so bad after all.' I thought to myself.

"Oh, very nice to meet you. Hope we get along Ms. Osaki" I say smiling, excited to be roommates with her.

"Just Nana is fine" She assured me to know that she'd rather be called Nana then to be called by her last name.

In a distance I see a brownish-redish haired girl running.

"I'M HERE! " the woman says, falling a little bit over panting with her hands on her knees to catch her breath.

"Oh, your last to be here, I'm Miwako Sakurada, nice to meet you" I introduce myself to the browned haired girl.

"Oh, I'm Nana Komatsu, it's nice to meet you too" She says, smiling at me after she catches her breath standing up straight, then bowing down to me 180 degrees to me.

"Ah, wow, you guys have the same name? " I asked in a surprising manner. I've never knew anyone who could have the same name as one another.

"Yes, it's amazing right? You can just call me Hachi, so we don't get mixed up." She replies smiling at me. I smile back at her softly, looking at her and Nana who also stares at me. "Okay" I agree, to call them whatever they want me to call them.

"Alright, let's so see the available apartment that we have here. " Our new Landlord says, walking towards the apartment building to check out some of the opening apartment options.

"okay!! " Me and Ms. Komatsu yell, smiling together excited to see what our choices could be for our future.

"Ugh" Osaki groans, Hachi and I both swear drop looking at Nana, apologizing for being so loud.

"Let's go" the Landlord says going first into the building.

*at the apartment *

"This is the apartment you guys will have if you ever just thinking about getting it. " our landlord says, showing us the apartment building that's available for us.  In the apartment, there's a table and two chairs on opposite sides near the window.

A bathroom on the right side of the apartment near a bedroom, the kitchen near the entrance, and another bedroom on the left of me.

"It's only a two bedroom apartment." I say in disappointment. What am I suppose to do? Where do I sleep? There's no way one of the girls would want to share a room with me.

"You can share a room with me." Hachi volunteers. "Really?!" I ask in excitement.  I stood corrected, Hachi wants to share a room with me.

"Sure, I don't mind." She tells me with a smile. Waking around to see what the full apartment looks like.

"The bathtub is spacious" Ms. Komatsu says as she plays in the bathtub.

"And the rooms" I say looking inside the rooms.

"We'll take it" Komatsu automatically assumes that we would spend the money already.

"WE HAVEN'T EVEN HEARD THE PRICE YET!!! " Osaki yells annoyed at us, I shrunk down in fear with tears in my eyes, and my pigtails going flat like dog ears.

"Oh, we're sorry, it's just.... " I pause for a second. "It's a perfect apartment for us, and maybe"

I look down at my feet. I hear Osaki sigh as she pets my head. "It's fine, how much is the apartment"

After hearing the price I was in shocked. No wonder no one brought the apartment. But I get out of my trance seeing Ms. Komatsu whining for the house. "Oh, Ms. Osaki, please help us out" I plead to her. I guess seeing my pleading face got to her.

She pushes me to the side gently just to yell at our new landlord. But after a few moment, he actually have us the key and left.

"YAAY! " I yell out loud with Ms. Komatsu.

"Yeah yeah, I'll be back. " Ms. Osaki says. "I'll be taking the key. "

"I have somewhere to be also, I need to job hunt" Ms. Komatsu says.

"I'll stay here then" I say.

"Are you sure? You can come with one of us you know? " Ms. Komatsu says worridly.

"I'll be fine, plus, since Ms. Osaki will be having the key, one of us will need to stay here just in case we can't find her and we get locked out" I say.

"Okay, and what did I say about calling me Ms. Osaki?! " Ms- I mean Nana says.

"I'm sorry, but it's hard to say your name when both of you have the same name. " I say as she keeps pinching my cheeks.

"Call her Hachi remember? call me Nana" Nana says annoyed at me.

"Ow, ow ow okay, okay" I say trying to get her hand off my cheeks.

Once that was over they both leave.

While they were gone I decided to look for things I needed to clean. We may not have supplies yet, but I decided to have some in my bags just incase.

My bag haves my clothes shoes, makeup, towels, cleaning supplies and my sweaters.

Having to use the small towel in my hand, I wrap my hair in a ponytail, and start cleaning the dust that's was laying around the place, washing the counters, floors the table.

Hearing keys and the door unlock, I hear Nana with an unknown man with him.

"Ah welcome back Nana" I say smiling.

"Ah, you were cleaning? " she asks me.

"Mhm" I nod smiling putting the mop but handle in the ground with the mop head on top. "Seeing as how dusty it was in here I decided to clean up for you guys, as a thanks for letting me stay. "

"It's no problem. " Osaki says. "This is Yasu, he's helping us bring in furniture so we'll have something to use"

"Nice to meet you Mr. Yasu" I say. "I'm Miwako Sakurada"

"It's nice to meet you, just call me Yasu" He says, smiling a little bit at me.

"Of course. " I reply back in a smiling manner.

"You just sit back relax, and let us handle the rest. " Osaki says, taking the mop away from me, taking me to go sit down near the window.

"But-." I start to say, but she cuts me off.

"Just leave it to us, don't worry about picking up on anything, okay?" She tells me, winking at me in a playful manner.

"O-okay" I say sitting down, I just lay my head down on the bench table near the window. Looking out the window, after a few hours I decided to take a nap while the others were just moving stuff.

A few minutes later, I blacked out. I didn't hear anything, I don't think I even moved from the spot, but I do know, that the chair changed from hard to soft in 10 minutes.

A/n:I'm using my phone, so if I have any grammar mistakes sorry, auto correct sucks