She was switching between speeds making you moan out her name.

"Mikasa, we gotta go to class so please, hurry up— mmm" you moaned into your palms when you noticed that Mikasa turned it all the way up since you were both in a rush.

She placed the vibrator directly on your clit as her fingers worked inside of you, making you rock your hips back and forth.

"Faster," you breathed out making Mikasa chuckle. Mikasa's fingers started to move at a rough and fast pace making you audibly moan.

"I'm close" you said while proceeding to bite down on your bottom lips to suppress your moans but then felt the stimulation on your clit stop completely.

"Mikasa don't be so mean" you said as you pouted, "And plus, we gotta get to class"

"Y/n it's not me" you then felt Mikasa's movements inside of you also stop making you groan to yourself.

"I think it died" She said making you exhale knowing that you forgot to charge it last night after using it on Mikasa.

"We can finish it right now. I don't need a toy" She said as you chuckled before a moan left your lips when you felt Mikasa's wet fingers rubbing on your sensitive clit.

You held her hand to stop her movement from behind you, "Let's just go to class okay?" you said and Mikasa didn't say anything and just nodded, going with your decision.

Mikasa helped you find your shoes as you walked out of the room with her and made your way to class to see Alex just now sitting down getting her stuff out of her bag.

You teacher scolded you, Mikasa and Alexandria for being late knowing that they were really strict with being on time.

You and Mikasa sat down next to each other and acted like nothing happened.

You felt her hands on your thighs before moving it away.

You glanced at her and turned back to the teacher while taking her hands off your thighs, "Not here" you lightly whispered and she nodded.

The teachers lecture was boring today as you seen Alex turn to you shaking her head as you did the same action.

Mikasa on the other hand was very into it making you smile before poking at her neck, whispering her name, "Mikasa, you look so hot when you're focusing you know that?"

She shook her head hitting your hand away as you pouted and got a smile from her.

"Yes y/n?" The teacher questioned with you raising your hand, "May I use the bathroom?" she nodded while you got up with your bag making your way out the classroom.

You walked in the bathroom putting your bag on the sink counter fixing your lipgloss as you saw a girl come out from one of the stalls in the mirror before she smiled at you, making you also smile back at her out of courtesy.

"Hi, I just wanted to tell you that you're really pretty. Like I see you all the time in between classes, at swimming, during lunch and everytime I'm always saying she so pretty to myself,"

She smiled when she heard you thanking her and complimenting her back, "Bye you're so pretty too"

"And I sometimes see you walking with thee Mikasa" you laughed at how much of a 'formal title' she gave Mikasa.

"No seriously, everybody has tried to talk to her and be friends but goodness, she's so cold. How do you do it?"

You shook your head while smiling, "I genuinely don't know. She's not as bad as you guys make her seem like. She's nice, really quiet, and just stays to herself to be honest"