CHAPTER 33 - Sister ver. 2

"Are you ready to go mom!" I yelled to my mom, walking down the stairs and into the kitchen. She wasn't there. "Out here darling!" She yelled back from the front door. I quickly went to the front door, to see my mom almost out the door. "I'm very sorry, I know I promised to drive you to the city to meet with friends, but work called and they want me to do a report on something out in the country, sorry, gotta go!" She said, before closing the door, and walking out to her car. Just great. And dad left an hour ago. How was I going to get to the city now?"What's wrong?" My sister asked me while she walked down the stairs gracefully. like always. She was three years older than me, and she was famous.

"Would it be possible for you to give me a lift to the city?" I asked her, trying to do the puppy eyes. "Sure, why not." She said as she walked past me and down the stairs, past me. WHAT! She would normally not agree to do this type of thing for me. What was the catch?"But what is the catch?" I asked her, crossing my arms. She turned around and smiled at me. "Thank you for asking. The catch is that you have to be my personal assistant for the day, since Claire is sick today, and I have a photoshoot in a few minutes, with my co-stars from a recent movie, you in?" She asked, and this time it was her making the puppy eyes. I sighed and then nodded. She squealed and then picked up her keys. "Then let's go!"

We got there and the place was filled with people. Everyone was walking super fast, as if they were on a tight schedule. Maybe they were. "Good you're here! We have to get you in your clothes and then do your hair and makeup, are you ready?" Someone asked my sister, and she didn't even get to answer before she was pulled away. I followed them quickly but stumbled into someone. It was a tall guy with brown eyes and big curly dark brown hair. "Oh, I'm sorry here, let me help you," He said as he stood up, and reached out his hand to help me stand up on my feet again. Wow. "Thanks, and I'm sorry, I was trying to follow my sister, and I guess I forgot to look," I said, smiling nervously at this guy. I think I had seen him before. I recall that his name was Finn Wolfhard. I had read about him in some article. About him being in some big movie that was released, but I never got around to watching it.

"Well, I better get going before someone panics at the disco," He said with a little awkward smile, hoping I would understand his joke, and then walked past me to the set. "Where have you been?" My sister asked me, standing behind me with her arms crossed. "I ran into someone, I'm sorry. How long do you think this will take?" I asked her, looking at the time. I had to meet with my friends soon. "Well, it could take some time, so you can just borrow my car if you need to leave that early," She said to me, while looking at her phone, checking herself out. "No, it's fine. I can easily walk to the destination from here." I said before someone called my sister on set again.

Time flew by, and before I knew it, it was time to leave. I picked up my back, and started to walk out. I didn't get far though, before I heard someone yell my name from a distance. "Y/N!" I turned around to see the same tall boy, with curly hair run towards me. How did he know my name? "Hi? Something up?" I asked him, tilting my head slightly. "Yeah, you forgot this," He said out of breath. He reached out his hand and gave me my pen. "Thank you?" I said. "I think I could survive without it though," I continued but Finn was quick to cut me off. "AND! I wanted to ask for your number. You look very nice, and I would love to hang sometime." He said, looking right at me. "Ok, sure. I'm actually going to the city right now. Wanna join?" I asked him, while putting the pen in my bag. "Really? I would love to! I just got off set as well, let me go get my stuff and then I will be right back!" He said as he started running back to the set to get his things.                  How cute.

----------

Tired as Fuck when I wrote this. Tell me if somethig doesn't add up please! Or if you want more from this scenario? - ( Is that spelled right? )