𝟎𝟓 | partners 。゚・ 

Start from the beginning

A large wooden desk with the words Kento Co printed on the front was stationed in front of you; a young man was seated there. Off to the left of the desk was a long hallway. You could hear the murmur of voices from down the corridor, most likely Mr. Kento wrapping up his prior meeting.

Your heels clicked against the tiled floor as you made your way to the front desk. The young man looked up immediately at the sound.

As you approached his desk he opened his mouth to speak, "Welcome Ms. L/n, we've been expecting you. Is there anything I can provide you with a drink or snack while you wait for Mr. Kento to finish up?" he asked in a polite tone. Before you could respond, a new voice entered the conversation.

"That won't be necessary, Akemi. And- Oh who do we have here?" Turning in the direction of the voice, a tall white-haired male entered your vision. He stood proudly with a tiny smirk tugging at his lips.

His painstakingly blue eyes raked over your body. "You know, Nanami isn't looking for a new assistant. However, I happen to be looking for someone to fill that position." Your eyebrows scrunched up in disgust.

"I'm not here for the position of an assistant and I sure won't be filling for that position anytime soon." You replied indignantly. Amusement danced in the man's and he opened his mouth to respond. Once again another voice integrated into the conversation. Only this time, the voice seemed awfully familiar.

"Gojo, please stop flirting with my potential business partner, it's unprofessional and frankly annoying." A tall blonde man invaded your field of vision.

When your brain finally registered where you had recently seen this familiar face, your stomach dropped. You had a one night stand with one of the most successful businessmen and your potential business partner,

You are never drinking alcohol again.

╭          ╮
˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗
╰          ╯

The smell of coffee and woodsy cologne hovered in the air of Nanami's office. The said man sat in front of you behind his desk.

His eyes bore into yours and you fought the urge to squirm under them. Just a few days of those same dominating eyes stared down at you watching as your body trembled underneath his own. The thought of made heat pool in between your thighs.

Suddenly the sound of a door opening and closing reached your ears. Akemi entered the office with a sleek laptop in his hand and took a seat next to you. "I apologize for the wait, I'm ready to start."

Nanami nodded at his employee before turning to you. "Welcome, Ms.L/n, it's certainly a pleasure to meet with you for the first time today. Akemi here will be taking notes."

You could tell by his words that Nanami was very much aware of who you were. "Likewise, Mr.Nanami." You offered a small smile when you finally spoke.

The sound of Akemi's finger tying filled the short silence. Reaching over his desk, Nanami grabbed the stack of papers and placed a copy in front of you than himself.

"This is the copy of our contract that we'll both sign if we do agree that it would be beneficial for us to become partners."

You nodded along, understanding perfectly. "Now," he clasped his hands, the veins bulging underneath his skin, "Why should I make this agreement with you. We work in two completely different fields. Help me understand."

You knew he wasn't being entitled or uptight, he was just stating the facts. It was unheard of for a lingerie company to be partnering with a hotel business. Additionally, your company was nowhere near as successful as the blonde's.