1

Jughead's pov

i never tell anyone about my past life, before i came to riverdale, because i hated my past life. i've been called a nerd, by my twin brothers friends. and i hated it. i've been bullied by my brother for years. and my mother didn't do anything about it.

but, i decided to move from the tipton boat, and move to this town called riverdale, and got adopted by FP jones.

i have a wonderful boyfriend, name Archie Andrews, who is in fact Captain of the football team. i have a wonderful friends, and my life got so much better, ever since i left.

i don't really tell anyone that im a twin, because i never talk about that son of a bitch who ruined my fucking life!

and i'm also the king of the serpents that my adopted dad runs, and i love my life here. it's so much better without whatever his name is.

i hated life back then, i got bullied so much, mostly by my brother... and his stupid friends. who always had parties on the boat, and my brother always hook up with girls and did bad stuff. he always pushed me, and called me mean things. and he always bullied me in elementary school too. and i am bisexual which means, i like boys and girls, i didn't even wanna tell my brother that, because i knew he will make fun of me. and his friends will also make fun of me too. so... i left the boat and never came back.

i was walking to lunch, utill i got pulled, which i got so scared.

"hey hey, it's just me" archie says, turning on the janitors light.

"archie, don't do that!" i say.

"sorry love," he kisses me.

i turned off the light, and we began making out, he kissed my neck and i put my head back. then the door opened.

"we oh.. sorry i opened up the wrong door." toni says.

we both looked at her and cheryl, who was giving us blank stares.

cheryl crossed her arms, "you two skipping class again?"

archie raised his eyebrows, "you two going to make out in here?"

our friend group knows our relationship, they are all very supportive. cheryl and toni are dating too.

toni scoffed, "no, we're helping the janitor with something,"

"oh, so are we. right arch?" i kissed him.

"ugh, get a room." cheryl closed the door.

"we should better get going..." i said, rubbing my hands on archie's back.

"yeah, we should." archie said.

we got to lunch and sat with the group, betty looks at us "you guys are late" she says.

"yeah... we know." i say.

"making out in the janitor closet again?" kevin whispered in my ear, i nodded and smirked.

new book! hope everyone enjoy this story!!! 💕