Chapter two

I woke up the next morning due to a pillow being thrown at me by my house mate ALICIA THOMPSON.

"What do you want?" I ask her as I throw the pillow off me.

"I want you to get up so you're not late for work" she says looking at the clock.

"SHIT" I shriek as I see the time, I had to be at Cobham by 10:00 and it was already 9:15. She left the room sand I jumped out of bed and went to brush my teeth.

*

"Hi I'm so sorry I'm late my alarm didn't go off" I say to THOMAS TUCHEL as I walked through the doors of Cobham looking a complete mess.

"It's alright, I was wondering if you could give Ben here a tour of the training ground" Thomas asks me as he knew I didn't have a busy schedule this morning.

"Yeah uh of course" I say with a polite smile as Ben gives me one back.

"Thank you" Thomas says as he leaves me and Ben alone.

"Right uh shall we get started then?" I asked him as he simply nodded. He seemed a little shy which was understandable, maybe a little upset so I thought I should talk to him to try and make him feel at least a bit better.

"So, how have you found being in London so far?" I asked him.

"Yeah uh it's good, completely different environment though" he says letting out a little smile.

"You missing Leicester a bit?" I asked him as it seemed as though he was.

"Yeah, had quite a few friends back there, haven't made any here yet" he says looking down at him feet, I couldn't help but feel bad for him.

"Come on, I'm going to introduce you to a few of my good friends, Kai,timo,mason and Christian" I say as I lead him outside to find my friends.

*

A few hours passed and it looked like they were all getting along and getting to know Ben a bit.

"Hey" I say smiling as Ben walked into my office.

"Hey, thank you so much for introducing me to the guys they're cool" he says shutting the door behind him.

"No problem" I say as I close my laptop as I was about to leave.

"I was wondering, I'm having a party tomorrow night, if you're not busy I was wondering if maybe you wanted to come" he asks me sweetly.

"Yeah of course, here's my number so you can text me the address" I say handing him a piece of paper with my number on it.

"Right yeah okay I will see you tomorrow" he says with a cute smile.

"Bye" I say as I leave my office with a wave.

Authors notes:
And that's chapter two done :) quite liking this book so far!