Chapter 13

DREAM'S POV
Me and Techno are working together to destroy L'manburg, Phil's gonna help too but he's under house arrest. I've noticed Techno acting a bit off and wanted to ask Phil about it. I went into his house but saw something I didn't expect.
Tubbo, Quackity, Ranboo, and Tommy.

Tommy looked over at me and I never thought something That tiny could make that loud of a fucking noise. Tommy ran over to Phil and cowered into his arms. Guess he's scared of me,

"Hello Dream, how can we help you?" Tubbo asked
"Oh, I needed to talk to Phil, alone"
"Alright, C'mon guys let's go"
"boo, pweath don weave me wit spoopy smiwey man"

Ranboo crouched down to Tommy and said
"Sorry bud, I gotta go, but don't worry, Phil will keep you safe"
"Dada?"
"Don't worry strawberry, It'll be okay"

The four L'manburgians left and it was only Me, Phil, and Tommy in the room.

"So, what do you need to talk about?"
"I was wondering if you knew what was going on with Techno?"
"I haven't seen him in a bit, what do you mean?"
"He seems like he's worried about something, he's doesn't seem like he's fully there whenever we talk"
"He maybe worried about Tommy, he had to leave him but this place isn't the safest for him."
"Hmm, maybe I could take him back to Techno"
"Maybe, but Toms seems scared of you, I don't think he'd be all to happy about that"

I went over to Tommy and Phil, and Tommy hid in Phil's chest.

"Hey bud"
"scawy smile" Tommy said into Phil's shirt.

Maybe he's scared of the mask?
I took off my mask which I never do, unless I'm around my sister, George, or Sapnap, but as much as I don't like Tommy normally I gotta admit, he's a really cute kid.

"Hey, look" Tommy looked over at me and I said "Tuh-dah!" Tommy looked a little surprised at first but giggled, He made grabby hands at me and I took him out of Phil's arms. Luckily he seemed fine with it.

"Hey bud, do you wanna go back to Techno?"
"Techie! Ca' daddy come?"
"Sorry bubs, I can't come with you, but I'll be there soon okay?"
"tho, few Techie dayth befow daddy cometh? Otay!"
"Does he have anything here he'd want back"
"No, he doesn't have much here. Only some clothes and this" Phil says handing me a blue blanket
"Alright, I'll take him to Techno"
"Bye daddy!"

I left with Tommy. Luckily I knew the way to Techno's house since, lord knows I don't wanna take care of a kid for any longer then needed.

By the time we got into the arctic Tommy had fallen asleep and I wrapped him in the blanket so he didn't freeze. Eventually we got to Techno's house.

"Techno!" This woke up the blonde in my arms.
"Techie!" Tommy squirmed out of my arms and fell into the snow,

He tried getting up but fell into the snow a few times Techno ran over and picked up Tommy who shivered in his arms. Techno takes off his cape wrapping it around the shivering boy.

"Shh, shh, it's okay, I've got you okay? I got you bubba" Techno said, holding Tommy tightly.
"C'mon"

I followed Techno inside.
"I'll be back, I'm gonna put him to bed"
Techno went upstairs most likely to put Tommy to sleep.
A bit later he came back down, we talked about our plans for a while until I decided to go back to the community house.