chapter 19

Liu Qiao was in bed he just came out the hospital after a few days Cheng Tao was sitting on the corner of the bed

"Are you going to work?" Liu Qiao sadly

"No" Cheng Tao said

Liu Qiao got up and through the pillow at him.

"Go to work!" He yelled

Right now Liu Qiao didn't care if he would get beaten he didn't care if Cheng Tao would hit him, he wanted to vent his anger on something.

His womb was destroyed he couldn't have anymore children right now he hated Cheng Tao he couldn't stand the sight of him.

"Not until you eat something first" Cheng Tao said

"Go to hell, all of you are fucking monsters"

Liu Qiao yelled getting up.

"Yes I know"

He put his large hand on Liu Qiao's shoulders then gently lay behind him and rubbed his shoulder.

"I know, I can't promise you won't hurt in the future but I'll try my best not to hurt you" Cheng Tao said gently rubbing his shoulder.

Liu Qiao immediately broke down in tears then turned around hugging Cheng Tao soon exhaustion took over and Liu Qiao fell asleep within Cheng Tao's embrace.

After a while Cheng Tao got up and head down stairs to see 3 very very unwanted guests.

"What are you doing here?" He asked coldly

"Tao is your parents not welcome here anymore" Niu Nuan said

"Leave while I'm still polite" Cheng Tao said

"Tao don't talk to your mo-"

"Step mother and so what you should leave as well" Cheng Tao said

"Listen Tao I-I'm sorry is Liu Qiao okay" Ling Hui said sheepishly

'You should be worried about yourself'

"Leave all of you" Cheng Tao turned away from him

"Tao"

Cheng Tao looked up stairs and saw Liu Qiao eerily looking down then he gave his usual timid look.

"Let them stay *force smiled* after all it's not their fault" he said

Cheng Tao nods

"Go sit down I'll make breakfast" Liu Qiao said timidly

"Oh Liu Qiao I'm really sorry" she said

"Don't worry sister in law, water under the bridge right" he forced smiled holding back the tears

Cheng Tao was only looking at Liu Qiao saying nothing.

"*sighed* Go sit in the dining room Liu Qiao will make breakfast" Cheng Tao said

The family went and sit at the dinning table as Liu Qiao went to the kitchen Cheng Tao lean against the wall watching them.

"Why don't you come sit after all it's water under the bridge" ling Hui said

'Stupid'

Cheng Tao took out his cigarette and light it after a while, Liu Qiao came in with frying pan with the bacon then went over to Ling Hui's plate.

"I remember how he you love bacon" he said

"Yes I-"

Liu Qiao threw the hot oil in her face she screamed out in pain the parents ran over to hold Liu Qiao.

"Water under bridge right!? Yeah it's the one I'll drown you in bitch!"

Mr. Cheng was holding on to Liu Qiao as ling Hui ran out the room after the first target was gone Liu Qiao used the frying pan to hit Mr. Cheng with it then took up the kettle with hot tea and dash it on the two.

The two ran put the house screaming Liu Qiao threw the kettle and pot to the floor then walked passed Cheng Tao who was leaning against the wall calmly smoking, Liu paused.

"I heard you give them money or let them anywhere near here I'll burn this house down with you and I in it"

Liu Qiao left after saying this.

Oh fuck.......