Chapter 27: Send You To Hong Kong (21+)🔥

Start from the beginning

"Yoongi, right there...right...there...fuck." I groaned loudly. My breathing quickened and my moans became louder. I could feel the rush of the edge, and then...Yoongi pulled away, his face glistening.

"Not just yet, my snow lily." Yoongi breathed heavily.

He grabbed my panties next to me and acted like he was going to wipe me off of his face. He set my panties back down and stood in between my legs. He then unhooked my bra and set it down next to my panties. He then grabbed my chin with his fingers and brought my face to his. I could smell my scent on his lips. He pulled my face right up to his and immediately stuck his tongue in my mouth. I could taste myself on his lips and his tongue. I felt like I was getting intoxicated. I moaned quietly as he grabbed my breasts and started rubbing them. He then pinched my nipples with his fingers, making me squeak in response. He continued to pinch my nipples over and over--it felt so good. He slowly slid his tongue back and then proceeded to tenderly nibble on my bottom lip.

"...Yoongi...." I sighed.

He moved his hands away from my breasts, undid his belt and then he started unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. He pulled away from me as he carefully took off his pants and his boxers along with it. I looked down and found myself staring at Yoongi's rock hard dick. I did happen to notice that the tip of his dick was already a bit wet. He then grabbed my panties and wiped off the tip of his dick.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around me then pressed himself against me. I could feel the bare tip of his dick at my entrance.

"You want me don't you?" Yoongi asked, his eyes gleaming. He kissed me lightly as he rubbed his bare shaft up and down my entrance, making me drip. I took in a deep breath and sighed. I could feel the intense heat and pulse from Yoongi's rock hard dick.

"Yes," I muttered as he continued to rub himself against me. He tightened his arms around me, picking me up off the desk and carrying me to the bed. He placed me on the bed gently and then hovered over me. I could feel the tip of his dick teasing my entrance again, causing me to whimper.

"Are you okay if I tie your hands together? I want us to try something." Yoongi asked. I nodded as he continued to tease my entrance with his dick. He got up and went and grabbed his belt off the floor. My eyes got wide.

"Don't worry, Soo-Yin. I'm only going to tie your hands together and to the bed post" Yoongi said sternly. He walked back over, grabbed my hands and put them above my head. He then started to make some makeshift handcuffs with his belt. He wrapped my wrists up in it.

"You good? Not too tight?" Yoongi asked. I moved my wrists and it didn't feel too tight.

"I'm good," I replied.

"Good," Yoongi responded.

He then proceeded to wrap the belt around the bed post, making sure it was tightly secure. Yoongi quickly grabbed a condom out of the nightstand drawer. He then walked back around and got back onto the bed. He started teasing my clit with his tongue again. I went to pull my hands down to caress Yoongi, only to have them stopped by the belt. He then slowly made his way up my body--kissing, nibbling and sucking anywhere he could. My moans were getting louder with each touch of his. Yoongi then placed his tongue on my right breast--licking, sucking and biting on my nipple--as he fondled my left. He switched to left and did the same thing. I could feel a build up of warmth and sensitivity starting again with an intensity that was immense compared to the build up of the previous two.

"Ohhh my Yoongi," I moaned as I bit my lip. Yoongi looked at me playfully as he cupped my wet pussy with his hand. I involuntarily tried to move, but the belt kept my arms above my head. He smirked as he watched my body writhe beneath his.

"I want you to beg for me, understand?" Yoongi growled.

"Mhmmmm..." I moaned as I bit my lip. He then started to move his hand faster, rubbing my clit and my labia hard making me even more soaking wet than what I already was. I could feel the intensity of this build-up getting higher and higher. I wasn't sure how much longer I was going to last.

"Do you hear how wet you are? Mmmmm my dirty minx," Yoongi growled. "I need to taste you again."

Right after Yoongi said that, he lowered his face back down to my pussy and began eating me out again. He was licking, kissing and sucking on every sensitive part of me I almost couldn't take it anymore, I needed to be released.

"Yoongi, please. I need you. Please. I want to feel you inside of me. Please. Please. Please." I begged Yoongi as the tension was right there; right on the cusp of me falling over the edge. Yoongi looked up at me with his dark eyes, his mouth still on my clit. He inserted a finger and started to finger me as he continued sucking and licking on my clit while we maintained eye contact.

Oh. My. God. A sudden small wave rushed over me and I clenched my jaw.

"Yoooongi please! I'm begging you! I can't stand this, PLEASE put your dick inside of me! PLEASE!" I yelled. Yoongi smiled as he lifted his face away from my pussy, my legs shaking as he breathed heavily.

"That's what I love to hear," Yoongi says deeply. He then grabbed the condom next to him, ripped open the condom package and quickly put the condom on. He looked up and down at my naked body, a sly smirk coming across his face. Once he had the condom on he made his way back up to where our faces met. We were eye to eye, staring deeply into each others eyes.

"Now tell me again, what is it that you want?" Yoongi said in a low tone, that smirk still on his face.

"I want you inside of me. I want you to make me cum all over your dick; please I'm begging you Yoongi." I begged, my abdomen rising and falling against Yoongi's involuntarily due to all of the build-up leading up to this moment.

"As you wish, my beautiful snow lily." Yoongi said sweetly.