"Alright places." The director called out. He called action and Florence welcomed Lizzie in. They recited a few lines before getting to the hard part.

"Look Lilith you didn't have to show me around town," Florence started walking towards Lizzie again. "You were the one who came over here," Florence pushed a finger to Lizzie's chest pushing her back. "You were the one that came here and said you wanted to kiss me, fuck me. I didn't make you do that, it was you, your the one who wants me. So don't blame it on me when you can't do it anymore." Florence backed Lizzie into the wall but not as hard as she had in her house. Lizzie again mumbled her line. "Look at me when I'm speaking to you." Florence moved her finger and pushed Lizzie's chin up rougher than she had when they were practicing.

"Fuck you Robin." Lizzie looked directly into Florence's eyes. They paused for what felt like a while but was only a second thinking about how the script said they should kiss.

Lizzie leaned up pushing their lips together while Florence paused before kissing back pushing her against the wall more. Lizzie flipped them around which wasn't in the script but felt needed. They only pulled back for air reconnecting their lips right after. Lizzie pulled Florence's lip out making her whimper a bit. Lizzie reached up and cupped Florence's boobs. Florence pulled away gasping.

"And cut." The director called. Lizzie backed up making room for Florence to move. "I was right." Florence said breaking the silence. Lizzie didn't know what she was talking about at all, she raised an eyebrow. "I said you looked like a good kisser on the first day and I was right you are. A hot one too." Florence was feeling bold, she got through that scene and reposed how easy it was. Lizzie blushed profoundly. "Thank you, your a good kisser too."

Lizzie felt awkward all day, Florence couldn't figure out why, was it the way she kissed, did her breath smell? Florence went to the bathroom checking to make sure she looked okay and that nothing was in her teeth.

The day passed slowly. Filming felt awkward between the two, others had noticed but weren't to say anything. The girls changed back into their regular clothes. Florence avoided Lizzie thinking she had done something to upset her. She started to walk out.

"Florence wait," lizzie called trying to run and catch up. It was only 4:00 but seemed later. "Do you um, wanna go get dinner?" Lizzie said catching up. She knew Florence was avoiding her after Lizzie had done the same. The kiss felt good but she knew Florence didn't feel the same way. She waited for an answer. "Uh, I'm  busy actually, I have a date."

Lizzie stopped in her path the smile dropping from her face, Florence stopped and turned to her. "Oh," Lizzie frowned a bit. Florence was lying she didn't have a date, she didn't know why she lied, honestly she had an audition but wasn't supposed to tell anyone so she lied. Florence did feel bad but it was the only excuse she had. "Have fun I guess," lizzie said as she started walking again.

"Um, thanks." Florence wasn't sure why that upset her, why would Lizzie care if she had a date anyway. She stood there stunned for a second before turning to walk to her own car.

Florence sat in her car before walking into the building. She was called for the audition and told not to tell anyone. "Hi I'm here for an audition." A women say and the front desk typing before looking up. "Yes of course, you must be Ms. Love, welcome." The women stood up and shook Florence's hand.

"Follow me," Florence wondered why it was such a secret, she had only gotten a one page script to practice. "Here, go it there and it's the first door on the right." The woman pointed and walked away.

"Florence hi, thank you for coming. A man shook her hand and pointed for her to sit. "I'm Kevin Feige, I'm sure your wondering why it's so secretive. We want you to audition for a marvel movie." Florence looked shocked she wasn't expecting that at all.

"Oh, wow, um do mind if I ask why did you think of me?" Florence said still in shock. "Oh of course, we'll your incredible actor with a great range in acting. We start filming in five months and Elizabeth Olsen will be in it. We heard of your chemistry with her from your director now and wondered if you've ever wanted to be a super hero." Kevin spoke calmly as if this was normal thing.

"Well of course I want to be a super hero and your right me and Lizzie get along very well. I would love to audition." Florence said surprised. "Great, did you practice that script page because I have some other people here for your audition?" Kevin asked. "Yeah I did." Florence smiled feeling excited.

"Great, follow me we'll have you audition now." Florence followed him and shook the other peoples hands before beginning. Another girl read the lines while she responded. It finished as soon as it started. Florence for the first time didn't know if she had done good or bad but really hoped she got the job.

"Florence, we want you!" Kevin said. "Oh my gosh, really?" Florence smiled. She came really unsure of what was going to happen and now she had landed the role of a lifetime in marvel. "Yes really, we want you but there are some rules." Florence nodded ready to do anything.

"First of all you can't tell anyone yet, not your family and not Lizzie." Florence continued smiling but was sad she couldn't tell Lizzie yet. Kevin trailed off and put a contract in front of her making her promise not to tell anyone. Florence sighed it happily.

About an hour went by of talking more details before everyone shook hands again and Florence walked out. She got in her car and squealed.

"Holy shit, oh my god!" Florence smiled. She wanted to call someone, anyone.

The whole way home she blasted music. She felt as high as a kite on happiness. Never in a million years would Florence Love think she would become a superhero.

Florence arrived home and walked in a little jump in her feet. She poured a glass of wine and sat down on her couch. She didn't know how to feel or what to do.
Florence needed a distraction for the rest of the night.

Florence opened instagram and scrolled. She saw a picture of herself from a fan account. It was Lizzie and her in the parking lot from earlier that day. Only Lizzie's face could be seen. She was frowning, Florence realized when it was, Florence said she was going on a date and now thinking about it realized how upset Lizzie looked and acted.

She closed the app and wanted to check on Lizzie.

Florence: hey! Did I upset you earlier when I said I was going out?

Florence waited a few minutes before leaving her phone and going to get dressed for bed. She came back and put some water in a pot on the stove. Florence was starving she stood for a while waiting for it to boil before adding noodles in.

She walked back to her phone, nothing. Florence waited more time before draining the noodles. She heard her phone go off. Florence rushed back.

Elizabeth: no, of course not! Speaking of which how did it go?

Florence smiled happy that she wasn't mad. She didn't want to continue the lie but also couldn't tell the truth.

Florence: ugh, it was awful, they were so rude.

Lizzie sat at home alone all evening. She was upset that Florence was going on a date but why was she, Lizzie didn't own her. They weren't dating, in fact they were just tricking the public and nothing more.

She read the text from Florence right away but didn't want to respond. She waited about a half hour before rigging back. They continued the conversation leaving it at the most recent text. Lizzie noticed that Florence said 'they' instead of he. It was a small detail but one that made her smile a bit.

Elizabeth: oh, I'm sorry that sucks. Anything I can do for you??

Florence: thank you but I'm okay. I'll see you tomorrow.

Elizabeth: yeah see you then

Lizzie closed her phone and put on a movie. She hoped that Florence said they instead of he for a reason but she was stretching her limits.

Florence finished making her meal and sat down at the table. She was ecstatic about the role and happy Lizzie wasn't upset.

Word Count: 2,181