"Why not? " Velvet sat up from the stump, stretching out his legs. "Sweet! Let us go then!"

..

The two Cookies walked into the bar, the bell at the front, ringing as he opened the door. "Hello, Gang!" Madeleine sat down and put his arm on the bar table. "I'll have my usual beer, Sparkling!"

Velvet huffed, sitting down next to him. "ah welcome back Madeline! right on it!" Sparkling hummed as he started to prepare his drink. "Who's this fine gentleman you've brought with you?"

"This is Red Velvet, a new friend of mine, he's with the royal guard now!" Madeleine said. "Wonderful, always great to see new faces!" "Of course you are, means more money for you, ya greedy bastard!" he said as he smiled and chuckled.

Sparkling laughed. "You got that right! So, Velvet is it? Find any interest in the ladies here?" he raised a brow. "I say you do look pretty unique and well built, I'm sure the woman would crowd you if you weren't so shy!"

"He is quite the ladies guy I heard!" Madeleine said as he nudged him. "Into some mysterious purple-haired girl I hear?" "-Shut the fuck up." Velvet frowned, a bit embarrassed.

"oooh- I see then, he's already got a lady friend!" sparkling said as he winked. "Told you! He's in L-O-V-E!" Madeleine smirked and laughed. "this is bullshit.." Velvet grumbled to himself, resting his head on his palm.

"~oh come onnn, we're just teasing!" sparkling said as Vampire Cookie walked over, pulling up a chair and plopped down, pointing to Velvet. "Who's the fuckin- the fuckin emo bitch?" "It's a friend of Madeleine's, they're new around here!" Sparkling said as he passed Madeleine his drink.

Madeleine took the mug. "Thank you, good sir! what'd you want Velvet?" Velvet perked up his head apon hearing his name. "hm? I'll just get a shot of vodka." "Alright then!" Sparkling said as he turned to the counter behind him, grabbing the bottle and starting to prepare the drink.

Madeleine spoke up. "sooo, Tell us more about your lady friend, her name is Pastry correct?" "..Yes, her name is Pastry, what about her?" "Well- I heard there's going to be a masquerade in the castle soon-" Velvet quickly interrupted him. "No."

"Oh come onnn it'll be fun! I know you're not much of a people person but you've been so stressed lately! you could use a break! Go have fun! you've been on the verge of death CONSTANTLY! what if Pastry would like it? I'm sure you would go if she wanted to~"

Velvet huffed. "Going to a public gathering would be a terrible idea, Madeleine." "there'll be guards EVERYWHERE, we won't be bothered! come on tell him Sparkling!" "Your guards are shitty young adults with their heads up their asses who think they're better than everyone."

"That's rude, I trained them well!" Sparkling chuckled, handing Velvet his drink. "I'm sure it'll be fine! Here, picture her in a pretty gown dancing with you in the pale moonlight! sounds like a dream or what?"

"I'm not going, that's that." he drank his shot, putting the glass on the counter. "Fine, but I'm sure you'll have your mind changed in time!" Madeleine said before he chugged his drink, slamming the cup down on the counter once he had finished.

Vampire suddenly perked up as he snorted. "HEY- MORE WINE!" he slid over the empty glass. "haha, right away my friend!" He refilled the glass before sliding it back over to him, who quickly drank the wine before suddenly passing out.

Madeleine Chuckled. "Rock paper scissors on who has to take him home later?" he said, holding out his fist. Sparkling sighed. "Yepp!" "HAH, I WIN! GET FUCKED!" Madeleine said, proudly before sparkling flicked his forehead in annoyance. "ahh shucks." "OW- MY BEAUTIFUL FACE-"

Velvet stared at him, holding in his laughter. Madeleine frowned looking over to him. "What's so funny??" "ah- nothing-" "come on what's so funnyy??" It didn't take long before Velvet burst out laughing. "HE JUST FUCKIN- HAH-"

"Oh Vampire Cookie? he does that a lot!" "NO DUMBASS-" "DAM RAPUNZEL I THINK YOU'VE HAD ENOUGH FOR THE NIGHT!" "THIS WAS YOUR IDEA BLONDIE, FUCK YOU" Sparkling sat there, chuckling to himself as he watched the two quarrel over stupid shit. "I think you both need to go home and restt"

"HOW DARE YOU CALL ME BLONDE, THIS IS CREAM YOU ASSHOLE!" Madeleine slammed down his glass mug as it shattered. "PUT THAT ON MY TAB PLEASE-" "THERE'S NO DIFFERENCE, MADELEINE."

Sparkling walked out from behind the counter, putting a hand on each of their shoulders. "Please relax boys!" "But he insulted my beautiful hair! WHAT'S NEXT?! MY STUNNING FACE?!"

"SHUT UP BEFORE I YANK THAT STICK OUT OF YOUR ASS AND BEAT YOU WITH IT-" "AT LEAST I'M NOT AN EMO WHORE! YOU WANNA GO LET'S GO THEN BIG GUY WITH A BIG SWORD" "OH YOU LITTLE-"

Sparkling smacked the back of both their heads. "Hey! Behave! I don't want you two fighting it out in my bar! now go home and pull yourselves together!" Sparkling said interrupting the two as he picked them up to their feet.

"Geez alright alright watch the hair!" Madeleine got up and stumbled a bit, making his way to the door.

..

Pastry yawned, rubbing her eyes as she sat herself down on the couch. She was a bit worried, he hadn't been home all day, but perhaps it was just work. She looked up to see him making his way into the room as she quickly stood up, walking over. ".. .Morning." Velvet said.

"It is indeed not morning whatsoever, where have you been?" "With Madeleine- I got attacked today.. that was interesting.." "Oh, are you hurt?" "hAH, no."

She raised an eyebrow and walked over fixing his posture and smelled his coat. "You smell. Where were you after work?"

"Hm? we went to the bar, hah- I got to watch him get his ass kicked by the bartender-" he chuckled. "oh, that explains a lot. Well then perhaps you should go lay down dear, you'll get a headache."

"No no, I'm fine." "Nonsense, I insist! I don't want to deal with your shenanigans. You wreak of alcohol anyway." "whaat?" Velvet tilted his head. "Drunk, Velvet. You're drunk. You should really be going to bed."

Velvet sat down on the couch, grumbling to himself. "Do I really have to treat you like a four-year-old?" Pastry crossed her arms and scoffed. "You need to rest, that's what's best now."

"I'm not tired." he put his head back, hitting it on the wall behind him. "OW-" "You're such a fucking dunce. how many drinks did you have?" "I don't remember.." he said, holding the back of his head.

"Yup.. Dear, you must go to sleep or you're going to be sour in the morning!""How would you know if I'd be sour, do you plan on eating me??" "It's. a. metaphor, sweetheart. and that's cannibalism."

After a few minutes passed, it didn't take long for velvet to pass out. Pastry huffed, grabbing a blanket from the cupboard as she laid it over him. "..what am I going to do with you.." she walked over to her own bed and quickly fell asleep.