Chapter 1

This story is for a story contest and I really hope i will win. please enter the story contest. It is by HappyMonkeyTamer and please follow HapppyMonkeyTamer. Also please read and comment on how much you hate or love the book.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Sophia's pov~

I woke up on a Monday morning and started to get ready for school. When i was finished i headed downstairs to the kitchen where my mom(Nichole) was cooking breakfast and my brother(Tyler) eating breakfast. She didn't usually make breakfast so i knew she was hiding something or she wanted to tell us something but i didnt think much of it at the moment. I was hoping that she woulndn't say we were moving because we moved a lot in the past couple of years. "What are you cooking?" I asked as the smell of food hit me. "Pancakes, sausage, bacon, and eggs." I quickly grabed a plate and put 2 pancakes, a peice of bacon, and some eggs and ate them as fast as i could because our bus came in 10 minutes. Before i knew it the bus came." Come on Tyler the bus is here" i said while i grabbed my book bag. We got on the bus and sat next to one of my best friends. She was in a different class and i only saw her at luch and on the bus. We started talking about how she was going to walt disney world over spring break." That's so cool o wish I was going but I went there when i was little. It was so much fun there was a log ride and a dumbo ride." Soon we were at school and we went our different ways. She had mr.copper and I had mrs.cracroft. She was very sweet teacher. we started off with math which was my favorite subject. we learned on how to do something that I forgot ( I forgot on what I learned in third grade so I just put that). When we finished about three or four subjects it was time for lunch. I packed my lunch so I didn't have to worry about the nasty school lunch. "your so lucky you don't have to eat school lunch like us. It taste horrible." my other best friend said. After lunch was over school seemed to fly by. After school we went home and my mom was already there. I started to get really worried." Hey kids I have something to tell you both." "Ok what is it." I asked since my brother was in first grade and didn't talk much." We are moving to Florida. It will be better for me and your brother." She said it would be better for her and Tyler since my mom has huntingtons disease and my brother has cystic fibrosis (these are real diseases and my mom and brother have these diseases). " We are moving in 2 weeks so we need to start packing."