Chapter 4 {The Gayscape} Jude's POV

The next thing I knew, I awoke in a strange place. The tall, attractive man from before was nowhere to be seen. All that I could see with my naked eye was an empty black area, obviously reflecting how empty my heart felt without Roberto around.... as I glanced around the place, I began to see a light in the distance. In a desperate attempt to see Roberto again, I started sprinting on my stubby legs towards the source of light, but the more I ran towards it, the farther away it seemed to get. All of a sudden, I felt my heart crumble as the ground gave in beneath me. I was falling down a long, winding rabbit hole of gay men. Faces of hot men were spread on the walls, most of which were Roberto. I smirked adorably as I fell to a seemingly stranger area. A strong but calm wind blew by, almost mimicking a voice... ("fag...fag.") the voice whispered. I was being taunted. At that moment, all I wanted was to be in Roberto's arms again. I no longer had the desire to grown and extra foot, or become a furry once more.. my entire mental capacity was filled with the image of Roberto, and his beautiful voice.  Before I could predict  it, I heard a loud voice screaming into my ear. As I slowly opened my eyes on the side of the road, my head began to throb. What am I? And what happened while I was in the gayscape...?

to be continued