Battle at first Sight

It's been a few months since you left you Mondstadt to Inuzuma your current sitting right now on Beidou's ship and writing a letter to your sisters until you felt two hands wrapping your waist and slowly reaching out to your chest while the other is slowly reaching to your lower reigoin you rolled your eyes sigh in frustration and pinched the brigade of your nose then you grabbed the hand that was reaching to your lower area as you heard a woman gasp in surprised and pull it up.

Y/N: Beidou..... don't even think about it.

You said as you heard a woman giggled behind as you turned around a tall woman whose beauty strikes one senseless, like a flash of roaring thunder. She has long, waist-length dark brown hair and wears a red eyepatch on the right side this is Beidou. She is the captain of The Crux, a renowned crew in Liyue. Besides her capabilities as a fleet captain and her immense strength, many in Liyue know her for her lack of fear towards the Tianquan of the Liyue Qixing, Ningguang — a trait that the other woman appreciates, yet grows irritated by.

Beidou: One of this day, I'm going to get that virginity of yours~ fufufufu.

You felt a shiver down through your spine on her words to you as you finally go of her hand.

Y/N: And the more reason why should I be more cautious around you.

Beidou: Booo~~ come on, Y/N~~.

Then Beidou suddenly wrapped her arms around to your neck and presses her chest behind your back as she lean closer to whispers in your ear.

Beidou: Even a knight like you needs a little "fun"~ hehehehehehe~.

Y/N: I-I-I...... errrrr. 0////0

though you can feel the softness of her chest you tired to remained clam and collected but yet you failed to hide your blush on your face.

Beidou: Ara~ Is the famed Knight of the Wind is blushing... *giggles*

Y/N: Please, stop this indecent behavior of yours, Miss Beidou.

Beidou: Aww~~ you're no fun at all.

Y/N: I'm pretty sure you're "fun" will be including me not walking for a entire month....

Beidou: I won't be too rough with you~~

Y/N:..................... doubt it.

Beidou: Sheesh, okay fine. I'll let you go for now~

Y/N: Your not going to stop are you?

Beidou: Yep.

Y/N: Goddammit......

Then finally Beidou let go of you as she stands up behind you with her hands on her hips as smirks at you.

Beidou: Oh cheer up, we're almost arriving at Inuzuma soon.

Y/N: I see....

You said as you gets up from sitting and grabs your sword and walked beside to Beidou.