Abused by the one i loved.

I was a young girl looking for love, i had loads of sweet fit lads chasing me on bbm, then one day my cousin told me to add this boy, had a heart of gold and was named adam. We started chatting and love grew for him. One day he asked if we could meet me, i agreed. He told me to come alone i didnt listen i brought my bestfriend.

We met him in town and got the bus back up near mine, we went on the field behind my friends and she went to go tell her mum i was stopping. As she left i was sat next to him he put his arm round me, i thought he was just being kind because it was cold out and i was shivering. Then his hand started to go down my stomach so i tried to move away and fell on my back, i laughed like an idiot. He layed on top of me, i started too get a bit freaked out to say it was the first day i met him. He kissed my neck then my mate came running across screaming 'your mums gone mad, youve left your phone at home'. I smiled at her politely and said text her from your cell and tell her im fine.

Later that night it got to about 6ish and we got the bus back to town and he left. After that we arrived at my mums, she didnt seem happy. My mates phone was dead and mine was at home, she was worried sick about us after my cousin told her shed seen us with a boy. She sat and had a go at us and told us not to play stunts like that again, we both nodded and rushed of up the stairs to get my stuff for the sleepover, well we was camping out.

I checked my phone and adam sent me messages asking if i got home fine, i wondered why he acted different over the phone. I called him and told him i was fine and he wanted to meet the next day again.

We met so many times then one day he invited me to meet his parents, only it was to meet his bedroom.

I was scared, there alone sat on the end of his bed, he came and sat next to me, i smiled sweetly at him. He layed down and told me to lay next to him. I did. I felt scared of him, i sat up to get my cell and he threw it across the floor and pushed me onto the floor at the side of his bed. I started to cry, he started to get violent and rag me up by my hair. I screamed he ripped my top of and started to pull my leggins down. He raped me. I thought he was my true love. His parents arrived home a couple of hours later he had knocked me out. I woke up and i was layed snuggled in his arms. I didnt know if i had had an nightmare, then i seen my top on the floor. Thats when his parents came in and said 'we wil leave you to young lovers alone'. I jumped up and grabbed my phone, i bbmed my cousin to come get me.

He then woke up and said to me im sorry. Sorry for what raping me then knocking me out and while i was knocked out done everything you possibly could to me.

Later that evening i was still sat on his floor crying and there was a bang on the door, it was my cousin and his mates. Ive never been so happy in all my life, i got out of there. Then one day me and my friends went for a meal they had planned and when we got there he was sat waiting for me. They didnt know the true story!!

I was so angry and started to run when i slipped and he came running over, i felt like i had my love back and he had changed. We sat down and sorted everything out, we started to see eachother more often, we camped out with our friends. Then one day we was left alone and the same thing happened again and again until the point i couldnt stand up i was in that much pain from Rape.