Gracias

^^^picture of Jacob + Chanelle ^^^

Chanelle POV

Hi guys my name is Chanelle King I'm 15 years old I'm blecxican black mixed with Spanish . My parents are both died . I have no friends , No one likes me . I work at dollar tree to keep myself going $300 a week . That's enough for rent and food . Anyway I was living with my auntie but she hates me too and told me I'm the reason my parents died and she hopes I root in hell. I cried but it's not like she cared she kicked me out but she gave me 3 days to find a place . And I did find a place ,it's not that bad one bed 1 and half bath apartment kitchen u know usual . For $705 a month and stuff. I get bullied even by my brothers Milo and Brayden. Milo is the oldest , Brayden is the second and I the last I'm the little sister. There vow was to protect me but they ended up against me . I go to Styles High in New York. In my life time I only had 2 boyfriends who hit me , curse me out, cut me but I survived but I have many scars. I woke up at 5:55 to get ready. I took a long hot shower and got out wraped the towel around me and went to my closet and took out black skinny jeans with my Mickey mouse sweater and my red Jordans. I dried myself and put one lotion and deodorant , with my hello kitty matching bra and panties . Put on my clothes and shoes perfume .I put my heart nose ring one and earings in my ears I have 4 in each. I grabed my LG optimus , backpack and keys . I was walking to my bus stop with my headphones on listening to trap queen by fetty wrap. I felt shooting pain in my stomach. When I looked up and there was Milo kicking me in my stomach. I feel on the floor, he kept kicking me until I tasted blood in my mouth . He lefties me on the floor and everyone started laughing tears came out me eyes a rolled down my cheek has I got up spit and whipped my lips . I limped to the bus and walked in I sat all the way in the back where I usually am by myself but there was this boy in my spot. I whipped the tears from my eyes . And talked very very lowly with my head down.

Chanelle: um excuse me sir can u plzz move that kinda the only seat I can sit in without getting bullied

????: huh.....can u speak louder Ma

Jacob POV

Hayy wazzup yall I'm Jacob Perez im 18 blecxican and I run this town . Yes I have hoez, bitchz, thotz . I run the gang called R.B.G. red blood gang and dad walked out on us so take care of my mother and sister Aniah shes 3 years old and super cute . We moved 2 days ago to a new part of the neighborhood and I had to take the other bus. But my NIGGAZ was on that bus so TURN UP. When my friends and I arrived at the bus stop we saw this girl on the floor with blood in her mouth . She is beautiful and thick as fuck perfect for any guy she most likely got a man and she jus moved here cuz I never see her around . Anyway I was about to help her when I was pulled into the bus by my best friend . We went to the back and sat down . Then the girl came .

Chanelle: um excuse me sir can u plzz move that kinda the only seat I can sit in without getting bullied

Jacob: huh .....can u speak louder Ma

She blush but she was still looking down . She has the most beautiful blush ever . I heard her the first time she said that but y would any wanna bully her.

Chanelle: *speaks a little louder* um excuse me sir can u plzz move that kinda the only seat I can sit in without getting bullied

Jacob: Jus sit down next to me I don't mind Ma , u want the window seat

Her eyes lights up like 4th of july fireworks.So I assumed that was a yes so th got up and let her through. She sat down and looked down while lowkey looking out the window.

Jacob: *lifted up her chin* I didn't catch ur name

Chanelle: my name is Chanelle , Chanelle King *she said in a small soft voice*

Jacob: Jacob ,Jacob Perez nice to meet u.

Chanelle: *blushes*

When we got to school she ran out the bus I ran after her cuz she had my iPhone in her hand . She was playing candy crush for me. She ran to her locker got her books than . A bunch of boys surrounded her before she could run again. They began talking then one of them slapped her . I ran to her.

Chanelle POV

When Brayden came with his friends they surrounded me and Brayben slapped me.Then Jacob came out of no where and they all got quiet and backed up.

Jacob: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS....THIS IS WHAT YALL WALK AROUND DOING

Brayden: no boss this is my little sister

Jacob: IS THAT EVEN BETTER ....JUS GET OUT

I watched has Brayden and his friends walked out . Brayden gave me a look that look . I remember it the first time he started to bully me . Jacob helped me up .

Jacob: are u ok Ma

Chanelle: yea *look down*

Jacob :don't worry I'll take care of them... now give me back my phone

Author's Note

Ok guys this is my first book like this so don't judge Plzzz

Thank you to all my readers

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

THANK YOU