Extra

Hello Everyone who have read my story soo i made an announcement about my Exam well f*ck my life it has been postponed dua a month it's happening in January ☺😡☺ well since i will not be able to update in January i am going to update part 2 hope you like it😊 and a kind person told me to write it properly with consideration and so i will be adding more details 😊
____________________________________________________
I snap my finger and everyone comes back to the room.
Well come back everyone😊
Everyone looked back at me everyone of them had different thoughts. Some were still shocked by the existence of a dragon. Some people can't believe that there young master Cale has a Dragon.
Ron was thinking how did his puppy young master got a DRAGON.
Alberu was thinking how did this person who is known as trash got his hands on a dragon.
Choi han was thinking is it the same Dragon he killed.with that though regret filled him. He thought if he had tried to save the Dragon would he been able to save it.
Rosalyn was admiring and was excited to know a existence of a dragon. She is a mage after all she can't help but feel excited.
Zed Crossman was thinking of all the profits of having a dragon in there Kingdom(agg this bish💢)
Deruth was still shocked how did his son get a dragon aren't Dragon's supposed to be great and mighty existence.
Everyones minds were chaotic.
Now now every shall we continue 😊
Everyone snaps out of there thoughs and make there attention towards me.
Ok lets continue 😊.
Everyone noded there heads except Alberu.
Alberu- miss kitty can we see a picture of young master Cale and the Dragon.
He said while throwing a bright smile that looked like the sun but it was a smile similar to Cales Smile called a scamming smile.
May I ask why??!!

Alberu- because i though if he is this different he should have some difference in looks as well or am i wrong.
No you are not wrong Crown prince yes he looks the same but there are some difference tho.
Are you interested.

Choi han- yes i am interested too
Lily- i am interested i wander how will hyung will look like. She said with her adorable, innocent smile .
Basen- me as well.he said shyly.
Deruth- me as well.he was really interestedjust how different did looked like.
With that everyone agreed.
Well it seems every one is interested shall we see
What out young master Cale looks like.

Well it seems every one is interested shall we seeWhat out young master Cale looks like

This is our our young master Cale henituse.

Everyone eyes widened at the sight. His long read hair,small hands,his pale face,he looked thin thinner than most women.like he would snap with a little strength.
Even Cale could not believe that's him. he
looked......handsome no that was not the right word than pretty maybe he thought is it ok to call himself pretty.
Alberu and Choi han blushed at the picture.them themselves were shocked that a man can be this pretty.
Rosalyn though that even tho she almost had the same hair colour as that Man he looked much prettier than her even tho she is a women.

Ok shall we look how the Dragon looks like.
Grabbing everyone's attention.

This is our young Dragon nim.
Some were still shocked by the existence of a dragon but they regained there balance ones again.
Rosalyn was admiring the Dragon.
Choi han- miss kitty may we know how did young master Cale meet the Dragon.
Everyone was curious about that too just how did he get his hands on a dragon.
Well you see...
After Explaining how Cale saved the Dragon and stuff.
All of them were furious at vinion how could a HUMAN do this to a child.than everyone looked backed at the red haired boy with and thought just how different these two people were.one was trash and one was such a kind and considered person.

Now a little picture about there relationship.

Everyone looked back at me and than the screen.

Everyone can't help but but smile at the picture

The girls were fangirling at there relationship.
Even Alberu put but a genuine smile at the scene.
Deruth can't help but feel soft and smile at the scene.Even tho it's a different dimension he felt relived and thought he didn't need to worry about. his son on that world anymore.
Ok lets continue the Chapter shall we😊. I said smiling.😊.
_____________________________________________________
Hello everyone hope you enjoyed this chapter i am going to write part to of the previous chapter soon it's going to be the last chapter for this year yes because my f*cking Exams are coming ☺.
I am sorry i really am☺.