Michael McMahon - Awareness

Start from the beginning

Margot began the lesson as the students were listening to her but Margot noticed one student was absent as she knew who that was. Class was over as Margot had the attendance book in his hand as she was looking at Toshio's name.

Toshio Saeki has been absent for the last several months and it's been worrying her. She also hasn't heard anything from his family. Margot needed to talk to his family today to see if they're alright.

Some time have passed and School Day was over as Margot was on her phone as she walked out of the school as she began texting Micheal.

Margot: Micheal, I'm heading to the Saeki House.

Micheal: What's the matter?

Margot: A student name Toshio Saeki hasn't attended school for the last several months and his parents aren't responding to us so I decided to visit them and see if they're alright.

Micheal: I see, I hope they're alright.

Margot: I hope so too. It's really worrying me.

Michael: I know, A Student who has been absent for months and his parents aren't responding back to the school is really worrying. Do you want me to drop you to the house?

Margot: No it's okay, I'll take a taxi there.

Micheal: Okay then, Let me know when you reach the house. Take care Love.

Margot: You too Love.

She continued texting Micheal until she called for a taxi as she got inside and told the driver to drive to the Saeki House as she continued looking at her phone. She was also looking at the city as she fixed her phone and continued looking at her phone.

The Taxi stopped at the Saeki House as Margot paid the driver and exited the car as she looked at the house as she opened the main gate and entered the house. She knocked on the door as she was waiting for them to open the door but no one opened the door.

Margot continued knocking on the door as no one opened the door as she was confused until she noticed the door was open as she was shocked.

Margot: That's strange. Who leaves the front door open?

Margot entered the house as she noticed some trash on the floor as she was confused until she saw someone in the main hallways.

Margot moved back as the figure was standing in the hallway looking at Margot until she opened the light as she saw who it was