4: not so secret

┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧┊┊┊┊

┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧┊┊┊┊

you sat next to albedo on the playgrounds swings , staring at the f/f ice cream on your hands. albedo bit into his fruit popsicle. specifically , grape.

"grape flavored ice cream is ass."

"i disagree."

"then you're stupid."

he shot you a look. "who said i was stupid ? weren't you the one that failed the math test with the lowest score ?" you instantly spat out words back in defense. the swings started to go up and down slowly. "i'm not good at math ! besides , that was one time."

as you continued to eat your ice cream , albedo chewed on his flavorless popsicle stick and got up from the swing , standing behind you. you turned your head to look at him in confusion.

((ngl i should have made this a strangers to lovers typa thing with angst but thats for another story))

"what do you think you're doing ?"

"i'm going to test how high you can go up the swing by using all of my strength."

you shrugged. "go for it then." you said. he complied. starting slow first , you could feel his hands on your back. he pushed lightly then began to escalate his power.

"you're a little too good at this."

he shrugged. "i play with klee too often."

the image of a boring man like albedo playing with an absolute child menace played into your head. you refused to believe that he enjoyed being around kids despite the fact that you have seen him around them all the time. he always made sure to pat their little heads and tell them words of encouragement as if he was their preschool teacher.

you giggled. albedo in a pre-school teachers apron with a bunch of kids around him. the visual representation of that was amusing.

albedo raised a brow. he started to slow down. "why are you laughing ?"