🌹Crimson Tyrant 0-8🌹

Start from the beginning

"This situation keeps getting worse. The dorm is full of rules that make the student feel suffocated. I wonder how long the queen can handle the situation? Will the rebellion start soon? Or will the queen's heartbreak in pieces first?" After I said that, I can hear a splashing sound and see an ink that drops on the red hearts.

'What on earth is that?' I thought confusingly. Did my power go out of control and decide to give me this weird vision and dream?

That vision must mean something. My head hurts to think about any possibility in the future. I decide to go to bed before my mind starts to wander off.

.-.-.-.-.-.

Once again I found myself in the rose maze, this time the girl Alice is slumped in front of the Queen of Hearts that look furious.

"How dare you! You went and sullied my roses! Prepare yourself."

The first card kneels in front of the queen asking for forgiveness and blames the other card soldiers. They keep pushing blame on each other until the Queen.

"Enough! Off with all their head!"

I watch all of them getting pulled somewhere while the queen stands on her ground still huffing by the mistake made by the cards.

"If you keep doing that, you will be left with nothing." Another voice comes from inside the maze. I can't see the person because they hiding behind the rose wall.

"Hmph! Mind your own business. Now if you excuse me..." I watch the queen leave the maze.

"A stubborn Queen, isn't she? Such a pity because of that she is trapped inside the cage she created by herself." After hearing those words from them, the world starts to fade to black again.

.-.-.-.-.-.

I open my eyes slowly and once again found myself staring at the old mirrors. I look at my reflection silently. This is the second dream I have and somehow it connected to my first one. Is this a sign? I look at my hands curiously.

"Ha... I should call dad sooner. It will be dangerous if this is happen because of my power that got out of control." Looking at the mirrors one more time, I decided to go back to sleep.

#AUTHOR POV#

The morning comes sooner. Raina and Iruma together with Ace, Deuce, and Grim finally arrive at Heartslabyul. Asmodeus and Clara can't come because they are called by Prof.Crewel regarding the dorm uniform.

Raina and Iruma suppose to go but because of the Riddle invitation, they send Asmodeus to help handle this matter.

"Oh! You guys finally arrive!" Cater greet with a big smile.

"Cater-senpai. Did you know where the dorm leader is? I brought the tart from yesterday and want to apologize." Ask Ace.

"Hm? I don't know. Hey! Cater, did you know where the dorm leader is?" Another Cater wearing a different uniform pops out.

"I don't know. Why don't ask another Cater?"

"Anybody called my name?" And soon they are surrounded by 3 different Cater. Ace and Deuce look shocked.

"W-what the? How can there be 3 Caters?"

"T-this is amazing!" praise Deuce. The 3 Caters then emerged and become one again.