🌹Crimson Tyrant 0-8🌹

Start from the beginning

"...That a lot of information you give to a stranger." Whisper Asmodeus but Trey didn't hear it. The rest of the time they spend in chat and laughter while they start to clean up and pack the rest of the mont blanc.

"Thank you, Trey-senpai for helping us today." Said Raina while smiling.

"It's nothing. I am happy to help some of my juniors although we come from different dorms. Raina, I heard Riddle give you a formal invitation for tomorrow's unbirthday party, is that right?" ask Trey looking at the small girl.

"Yes. I hope he didn't mind if I also bring Asmodeus and Clara with us."

"I'm sure he didn't mind. Well then, it's almost dinner time. I need to return now. My job as vice-dorm is still waiting." Trey said with a wave.

"Be careful on your way, Trey-senpai."

Deuce decides to come back to Yodhira dorm with a reason for looking out for Ace. Raina and Iruma didn't mind and allowed him to spend a night today at the Yodhira. Asmodeus want to protest but didn't go against Raina and Iruma's wishes.

All of them arrive at the Yodhira just in time for dinner. The rest of the Yodhira students already waiting for them. At first, Deuce looks very nervous just to talk with them. He still thinks all of the demons are scary but over time, he starts to know them better.

Ace and Deuce then get put in one of the rooms on the third floor. Raina makes sure to remind them to not go downstairs without one of them. Because when they step downstairs, the stairs to go towards the third floor will vanish. Deuce is pretty amazed at this mechanism and nods. All of them decide to go to bed earlier.

#RAINA POV#

I just finished taking a bath just now and sitting in front of the mirror on my dressing table. That dream still replays in my head. I take a look at my empty bed. Grim decided to sleep with Iruma today so I didn't have to worry if I accidentally wake him up in the middle of the night. I stare at my phone. It's already this late and I'm sure dad already sleeping by now.

Just before I switch the light off, I notice some shadow wave at me excitingly.

"Ah? Did you come? Is this what your master told you to do?" I ask the shadow teasingly. They shook their head.

"Master Sam know we here but didn't say anything to spy on your highness again." They said making Raina giggle.

"I'm glad. So what story do you want to tell me?" I ask the shadow. They proceed to tell me about Twisted Wonderland and their strange fascination with the great seven.

Until one story caught my interest. Another shadow comes to join our conversation.

"The Heart queen is mad again~," They said.

"The Heart queen? You mean the Heartslabyul?" They nod at what I said.

"I'm curious at what you see. Could you tell me more?" They proceed to tell me everything from the event that happened earlier in the Heartslabyul. I presume the incident happen after Trey and Cater return.

"I see. So that is what happens. Thank you for sharing your story with me today but I'm afraid the time is already late. I also need my sleep." I told the shadows.

"Your highness, need her beauty rest..."

"We will leave now."

"Thank you for today, your highness~"

"I'm the one that should be thankful. Let's talk again soon." And just like that, they soon disperse. I check for their present and after confirming that they already left, a sigh escape from my mouth.