🌹Crimson Tyrant 0-8🌹

Start from the beginning

"Ah, Raina. Welcome back and don't worry about it. Deuce already explains everything to us." Trey said softly while holding a freshly baked tart complete with the decoration. Raina looks at the tart and sulks. She didn't help at all.

"Yo! Raina-chan~" Cater voice comes from behind Raina as casually he hugs Raina from behind.

"Cater-senpai?! What are you doing here?" Raina asks him.

He just smile and said, "To see your progress. I already see that they have done a good job."

"I'm sorry everyone. I can't help you at all." Raina said sadly.

"Ah! Don't worry, Rai-chan. The task isn't that difficult so you can rest assured." Iruma starts to console her before his eyes fall to a video game in Raina's arms.

"A video game?"

"If you wonder, this video game is not mine. I bump into someone on my way here. When I help him collect his things, he suddenly ran away from me fast even forget to take his things. I wonder why?" Raina told them.

"Well, I'm sure they will search for you when they need it back. For now, did you want to try some of this Mont Blanc, Raina?" Trey's offer and Raina instantly agree. Together they spend time eating a mont blanc.

"Hm! Not bad..." Asmodeus said after eating the mont blanc.

"It's so soft! And sweet! Like Mount Haku!" Clara said making Trey look at her weirdly.

"Like what?" Trey asks confusingly.

"Ahaha... That just how Clara said things. You will understand over time." Iruma said.

"I agree with Clara this is the best Mont Blanc I ever taste! Trey-senpai you are so talented!" Raina praised Trey while eating her portion.

"You still see nothing yet. Hey, Trey. Do that thing." Cater signaled

"That thing? Ah... that. What are your all favorite food?" Trey asks looking at the first years.

"Mine is Cherry Pie and Hamburger." Ace answer.

"This master favorite is Canned Tuna." Grim answer excitingly.

"If I have to pick, Omurice. I think?" said Deuce.

"What about you guys? Surely you must have a favorite food while in Demon World." Ask Trey while turning to Raina, Iruma, Clara, and Asmodeus.

"Anything is fine as long it's not a fish dish." Asmodeus answer. Clara just start listing all of her favorite food and Trey didn't know how to think about some of the food.

"That a very interesting... food name," Trey said while sweat-dropping. 'Remind me to pack my food when I ever go to Netherworld' Trey thought while thinking about some weird food imagination from what Clara said.

"I and Raina didn't have a favorite. As long is edible, we eat it." Said Iruma and Raina nod at that statement.

"Okay? In that case, here we go... Doodle Suit!" The spark of magic starts to gather around the mont blanc but weirdly nothing changes.

"Now take another bite of the Mont Blanc," Trey instructed and the first years do as he told. They couldn't believe it. The taste suddenly changes to their favorite food.

"Is changing the flavor of food your Unique Magic, Trey-senpai?" Asmodeus looks at him while raising one of his brows.

"It's magic that 'overwrites the component'. So not just a taste. I can also change color or scent or anything. The overwrite only lasts a short time so that is why it's like a doodle or scribble. That's why I named this magic 'doodle' since it's not permanent. " Trey answer proudly.