Moving

Wake me up before you go-go
Don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo
Wake me up before you go-go
I don't wanna miss it when you hit that high
Wake me up before you go-go
'Cause I'm not planning on going solo
Wake me up befo—

"Ughh" I threw my alarm clock across my room not wanting to get up.

"EMMMM" that would be my annoying older brother Liam 

"Mhm" 

"Get you ass up we're moving today remember" At this I jolt up and out of bed slipping a little hearing a light chuckle from my door. I look up to see my mum, dad  and my brother now laughing at me.

"Love I'd advise you to get up get ready and grab your back pack we're leaving in two hours"

"Okay mum btw what's for breakfast" I ask hoping it's pancakes because let me say she makes the best pancakes.

"It's eggs toast and bacon" my dads chimes in.

I got up for a shower so I could freshen up. While going to get my clothes I found a picture that I forgot to pack. It was a picture of my whole family on a soccer field when my team had won the titles of champions in the country. 

*******************************************************************

I was now fully ready, I was wearing a grey sports bra with grey sweats. Last thing was to get my backpack and some breakfast. 

"Hey dad have you all had breakfast already?" 

"Nope we were just waiting for you" 

"Well there's no more waiting let's eat" as soon as I said that Liam had jumped up from the couch running or should I say sprinting to the dining table for breakfast.

"Thanks mom" I say while getting myself a plate of eggs, a toast and some bacon. After finishing I plopped my plate in the sink and went to wash my hands and grab the last of my stuff because we are leaving in around ten minutes.

20minutes later ish 

We were all headed towards the car saying a final goodbye to our house. I didn't have anyone else to say goodbye to because all my friends were my soccer team. See I wasn't all that popular in school but I was known for being the best on our soccer team and one of the best in our state.

"Wakes wakey dumbass" as I wake up I hear my mum shouting at my brother for language I assume.

"Liam language" at that I let out a snort and that seemed to piss of liam.

"What you laughing at huh"

"Okay stop guys we're at the airport grab your stuff we have a private jet to attend" my dad says smiling a big one actually.

As we entered the jet I fascinated and by the look on Liams face he was feeling the same way.

"Woah this is amazing" 

"How long till we get there" my annoying brother chimes in after 2 minutes of being in the plane.

"Around 6 hours 15 minutes so you might wanna get some sleep you won't have school for another two days cause of the weekend and your books will be at home waiting for you already"he says 

After around 6 hours of being bored and getting some sleep i had seen that my brother was still asleep and we were so close to California and that's when I had a great plane to wake him up.All I needed was water and a glass.

"Why that smirk kiddo"

"No reason dad no reason at all but I advise you to watch how I wake up Liam"

"HEYY" he says drenched while I'm hysterically laughing my ass of on the ground. To this point my mum and dad had joined in on the laughing.

"HEYY" now it was my turn to scream while getting laughed at as I was scooped up of the floor onto someone's shoulders and let me tell you I was squirming and laughing with a mix of crying obviously from the laughing 

"Stop squi-" Liam was just about to finish but the intercom thingy turned on 

"guys seats please and buckle were now landing in California"

As soon as we heard that mum and dad buckled up while I was laying on the floor after getting dropped on the floor from Liam. After buckling up we hit the tarmac but the worst part was the turbulence just no it was bad.

"Ladies and gentlemen not that there is many of you we have successfully landed in California" we had clapped after that announcement feeling proud of the pilot.

After taxi and all the stuff at the airport we found the car and our driver waiting for us at the entrance ready to drive us home. 

"Mum how long is the car ride" I ask while stuffing my bag into the trunk waiting for an answer.

"Around an hour sweetie"

After hearing that I was to tired to argue so I decided to just fall asleep on Liams shoulders.

Waking up to a loud honk and an amazed Liam and I'm guessing that's how my face looked like when I looked at the house we were at.

"Dad are you sure this is our house like we can afford this"

"Yes honey we can because I am my own boss at my financial company and your dad here is the best soccer coach in the country, so yes we can afford this" as soon as she said that me and Liam rushed out of the car and up to the porch admiring it.

"Bags kiddos" oop gotto run back and grab the bags ig.

After getting the bags and opening the door to our house we were even more amazed if that's possible. 

"Okay guys you put your bags down in any room you want them come down and let's talk about the weekend and school" 

When coming downstairs I noticed the big chandelier in the middle all glass and so modern. "Guys you nearly ready to come down" my dad says.

"Yep coming"