×Kill her× - L.W pt.1

WARNING:this is a very disturbing fanfic, it contains murder, forced incest, forced murder, gore, and just pure nasty shit

WARNING:
this is a very disturbing fanfic, it contains murder, forced incest, forced murder, gore, and just pure nasty shit.
This story isn't for everyone, but I enjoy writing disturbing stuff and it's like a coping mechanism for me.

But please read with caution.

|\/|\|/|\|

"Killing Lana Winters won't be easy, she's a strong woman and she can protect herself, that's why you, y/n, have to be the one who does it" your boss told you, the whole plan being written down in the document he hold in his big hands.

You had been more or less forced to join that, thing. You didn't even know what it was, a cult? Probably. Your older brother had been a part of it for years, and when you turned eighteen, he made you follow his footsteps.

"Remember, use that lesbian charm of yours, so you can really get to her" that sent shivers down your spine. This wasn't the first time they used your sexuality to get to women. And every time it made you hate yourself more and more.

"You get it?" You nodded. Tears brimming your eyes. And before you could leave your brother came up to you, gripping your wrist and tugged you with him.

"Okay if you screw this up I'm gonna punish you, as long as they don't kill you before that" he whispered, thumb stroking your cheek as your tears fell down. "My beautiful sister" his lips ghosted your ear and his hand snaked down to your waist.

"Please Oliver, stop. I don't want-"

"Sshh, you don't know what you want, you belong to me" you tried getting him off of you, but a five year older brother wasn't the easiest to move. "Be careful or I'll have to punish you again"

Memories flashed before your eyes, him on top of you, you screaming at him to stop. A knife placed on your neck and an excruciating pain between your legs.

You stopped moving, stopped protesting, fearing what he would do. "That's right, be a good girl for me and suck now will you?" You felt his growing erection against your leg. And with never stopping tears you got down on your knees, waiting for this to be over.

***

Opening the door to the bookshop with the book maniac held tightly to your chest, you saw the line of people waiting to get a signed copy. Sighing to yourself you stood at the farest back of the queue and waited, anxiety building up inside you.

Falling into your typical day dreaming mode, automatically moving forward, you were completely lost. "Your name?" A soft voice laced with tiredness asked. You blinked back to reality and a light gasp left your lips as you made eye contact with the astonishing brunette.

"y/n, thank you" She took the book and flawlessly wrote down her autograf. "You probably hear this a lot- ehm, would you like to, have a coffee with me sometime? If you want to of course!" And there you felt so stupid. Who asks a stranger out like that? A famous stranger on top of that.

But Lana found you intriguing, she saw how first of all seemed very paranoid and almost watched. But found your complexion insanely beautiful, and your voice was just a pure melody. So to your suprise, she answered "yes, thank you. I need that after a long day"

***

Lana really was a lovely soul. A woman anyone should dream about. Silky brown hair resting on her shoulders, plump lips with a pink tint, and deep brown eyes.

But the thing you found weird, was that she obviously admired you exactly like you did her. She enjoyed talking to someone who seemed to care about her as a person, rather than 'Lana Winters'. She felt seen, and cared for. But just as you were about to compliment her, your phone buzzed, and it was no other than your brother calling.

"Shit.. I have to go, I'm so sorry, it was truly lovely meeting you" you apologized and gave her a note with your number, with the text "if you want to hang out more" which you'd wrote before going there, since the whole plan was to get to know her so you could kill her.