Hana: yAh! GiVe mE oNe mOre SojU pLeAse!

Renjun: Haish, that enough Hana-ah. You drank alot already.

Hana: AnDwEeeEe!!!

Her tone getting louder and louder as she took costumers attention. Renjun said sorry to them in ambarassment.

After he paid the food, he took out drunk Hana from the restaurant. Hana walks wobble-ly while renjun holds her hand.

Hana: LeT mE gO~ lEt mE gO~

She said in a 'let it go' frozen song tone. Walk and walk later, her phone suddenly rings. Renjun look into her pocket to check the call just to see her brother, Chenle.

lele♡︎

Hello? Hana?

Ah, sorry Chenle ya. Im
With Hana right now, she is-

He stop the talk for a while to stop Hana from running away. She ran like a 5 years old didn't get a candy. Renjun follows her while she is dancing and running at the same time. Chenle on the other side confused with the sounds on his phone. He ask Renjun what is going on so he answered.

I will call you back. Hana is running away, she is totally drunk.

Wha-

He hangs up putting her phone into his pocket.

Renjun: HANA-AH STOP RUNNING YOU PIECE OF-

....

After 15 minutes of catching Hana, he finally got her. He brings her and the both sits down on a bench.

Renjun: I swear if you run again, im not going to get you out with me anymore.

Hana: OuT? To WhErE?

Renjun accidentally let his word out. He slaps his mouth softly in a sudden. Hana puts her head on Renjun's shoulder, he started flustered and froze.

Hana: AigOoO rEnJun-Ah!! IM sUck aT coNfeSsIng bUt, i LoVe yOu! I lIke yOu!! AgH!!! I hAte mY seLf fOr beIng lAme.
AnYwa-

He cuts her words by putting his lips on hers. That is his answer. He just went for it. When the two broke the kiss, Renjun's ears getting more red and red.

Hana:EwW sTiNks!.. aS i sAid, anyWaYs, I fOrgiVe yoU, buT do YoU foRgive..me??..

Her last word before she gets knock out. And all Renjun does is smiling at her mumbling how cute she was.

Renjun: yes Hana-ah. I forgave you, long time ago..sorry, it took you so long to wait.

....

As the next day started, Hana woke up from her sleep but on the bed. She scratch her eyes as she looks around.

Hana:gosh..what the hell happened last night.

She gets up and goes to down stairs and saw Chenle cooking breakfast.

Chenle: Noona, You're awake, i made breakfast for ya. Come, sit here.

He pats the dining chair, telling her to sit down for her morning breakfast. He puts pancakes on the table with honey beside the plate (the honey is inside a bottle). After putting food and drinks, he joins Hana sitting down to eat together.