What Happened in the Valley

Episode - 10

"But your possessiveness says otherwise" 

"Yah, I'm waiting outside. Come quickly," Kyung Woo said to Y/n over the phone.

"I'm coming," she replied, hanging up. She put her bag over her shoulder and grabbed her luggage.

"Mom, dad, bye," she said as she headed outside to see Kyung Woo standing with an unfamiliar boy.

"Hi," she greeted.

"Hi," Kyung Woo said, then introduced the guy. "This is Jeong Sang Hoon, my middle school friend. He's coming with us, and this is Y/n."

"Hi," Sang Hoon replied.

"Hi," She greeted as they started walking.

When they arrived, they saw Minji, Jinhui, and Kyung Min waiting.

"Why are those guys so late?" they heard Jinhui complaining.

"Sorry, we came from the internet cafe," Kyung Woo explained as they walked toward them.

"Why would you go to an internet cafe on the day we made plans?" Minji asked, her tone slightly annoyed. She also noticed Sang Hoon. "Who is this?"

"This is Sang Hoon, my middle school friend. He's coming with us, and these guys with long hair are Yang Minji and Hong Jin Hui," Kyung Woo introduced them, earning a light hit from Minji.

"Hi," Minji said to Sang Hoon.

"Hi."

"Hi," Jin Hui said.

"Is Ah Ram not coming?" Jin Hui asked.

"Why don't we just go?" Kyung Woo suggested. "If she comes, that's less for us to eat."

"I'll reduce the number of mouths if you want." Ah Ram slammed her bag at Kyung Woo, who just looked at her.

"Noona," he called Y/n as she smiled and patted his head.

"Hyung! Hi!" Ji Soo greeted Kyung Woo.

"What is this? What are you doing here?" Kyung Woo asked, confused by the boy's sudden appearance.

"Yah, why didn't you say hi to me?" Kyung Min complained.

"What? You know each other? He's a junior from my gym, and he wanted to join," Ah Ram introduced him.

"Did you get permission?" Kyung Min asked, still slightly upset.

"The two of us already discussed it, and we're going with the guys anyway, so would one more make a difference?" Ah Ram justified.

"My gosh, what about our opinions?" Kyung Min asked, still offended.

"Yah, say hello. These are our friends," Ah Ram ordered him.