Cheeto Juice

Trump sauntered into the bedroom. 

"Where's my little piss baby?" He groaned, looking around for his circumcised little cumslut.

"Here daddy cheeto give me ur big cheeto trunk." Biden whimpered from behind a pillow. Cheeto man wobbled over to the bed and jumped on onto all fours and started hissing while galloping towards the other end of it. 

"Woah, you're so hot Cheeto Dust." Biden moaned, his erection increasingly getting bigger. 

"I know, look at my massive swinging Cheeto stick." He said, unleashing his beast and slapping Biden in the face with it. That caused Biden to scream out and grab it in his mouth. He sucked his carrot getting slobber everywhere as a result of Cheeto still swinging his cock. Suddenly trump pulled it out of piss boy's mouth and put his hand over his lips.

"Wait, I have an idea my little circumcised piss baby." He whispered.

"What is it daddy Cheeto?" Biden moaned, wanting to sex already.

"Hold on, I'll be right back for my angel piss boy." Trumpet replied, crawling backwards of the bed like a large hairy horny tarantula. He continued to crawl backwards out the door keeping eye contact with Biden. The shrivelled piss baby found this very erotic and pressed down on his bulge to relive pressure.

"Mm yummy spider daddy come back soon I want your juicy cheeto lump." He giggled. 

Soon the door swung open again. This time trumpet was on two legs like a normal human being but he was carrying a bowl of somethings crispy and orange.

"Cheetos from my Cheeto daddy?" Biden squealed, he loved Cheetos. He sat up and crawled to the end of the bed reaching out for the bowl like the piss baby he is. 

"Yes, and I want you to do something for me."

"What, daddy Cheeto stick?" Biden asked, getting more excited by the second. 

"Piss in it, ya little horny slut piss baby." Trumpet stated, playing the giant bowl of Cheetos onto the floor in front of the end of the bed. Biden gasped and started to grin creepily, moving his chin down to his neck and looking up through his eyelashes. 

"Wow Trumpet daddy you are soo kinky you naughty daddy." Biden giggled while pulling out his long thin white pincher. He lifted it up and aimed at the bowl, shooting his piss boy piss into the bowl of dusty Cheetos while staring right into trumps eyes. The Cheetos started to become mushy and liquid as Biden continued to piss for an unhealthy amount of time. Daddy Cheeto looked on while stroking himself slowly and shaking because he's weak and doesn't know how to wank properly. Once piss baby finished, trumpet picked up the bowl and told him to bend over on all fours on the bed. Biden saggy wrinkled ball sack hung down, swinging slightly. His ass was so soggy and saggy that his butthole already gaped open so it was easy for Cheeto man to pour the mixture into it.

"Ohhh goddd daddy Cheeto pleasee why does that feel so good-." He moaned, twerking so his ass cheeks flapped and the Cheeto juice splattered everywhere.

"Wow you're doing so good my little circumcised baby." Trumpet praised, pouring in the last of the mush and getting down on his knees behind him. He then lent forwards and started licking his hole and sucking out the liquid. 

"Ohhh yess that feels so good daddy Jaffa cake." Piss Biden moaned, shaking. Daddy Cheeto started full on sticking his tongue inside and gulping down that shit until there was none left and  a few seconds after Biden cummed all over the bed sheets.

"Such a good little piss baby." Trump said.

                         THE END 

IM SO SORRY I WROTE THIS IN SCHOOL